RealModScene
BaconGaming52

switching hdmi screen while waiting

is it ok to watch tv by selecting another hdmi cable on tv but i keep the xbox on bcuz i wanna wait till it boots and my xbox boots in a very long time

will the xbox still turn on at one point after waiting if i did that

• Like 3

It should, but I dont use HDMI on mine, as I have a pulseVU installed also, and it depends on analog audio, which is disabled when using hdmi. there is a fix for that, but then I get no sound in libXenon based apps(Mupen 64), so I just went with the HD video hookups instead. Long story short, it never hurts to try it. How long does your box take to boot? mine usually takes no more than 30sec. With modern timing files, you should be able to achieve that also. 

HDMI is tricky, you need to "noHDMIWait" patch for that to work, otherwise the console will be waiting for the HDMI handshake to complete which it won't due to the wrong channel being on your TV

Sent from my SM-G903F

I thought that would go through as long as the tv was on. good to know.

Most TV's ignore non-active HDMI signals, including the handshake... a few might work, but most won't...

Most TV's ignore non-active HDMI signals, including the handshake... a few might work, but most won't...

also must have that patch enabled on TV's that "auto-source" to connection.. instead of manually pressing the input button..

console wont boot on that either..

• Like 1

It should, but I dont use HDMI on mine, as I have a pulseVU installed also, and it depends on analog audio, which is disabled when using hdmi. there is a fix for that, but then I get no sound in libXenon based apps(Mupen 64), so I just went with the HD video hookups instead. Long story short, it never hurts to try it. How long does your box take to boot? mine usually takes no more than 30sec. With modern timing files, you should be able to achieve that also.

My xbox boots at 10 seconds, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or not boot at all after 1 hour

What hack are you using, in this day and age, 10 minute boot times are ridiculous.

i think it's because of bad flash or something.. now it doesn't boot at all after i move the xbox to another room

sometimes it turns off after i turn it on

how do i like a post on mobile

sorry for the stupidity

i wanna like this post

If using tapatalk; The thumbs up ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F

the tick next to the name on the website for mobile

The check mark, is the like button.. beside the persons name.. mods have it disabled so you wont see their "like" button

4vnx3r.png