RealModScene
felida

Xblig dont work

You need Dashlaunch 3.01+: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5392-dashlaunch-315-17349-kernel-support-added/

"fakelive" or "Auto-fake" needs to be set in dashlaunch/launch.ini

and the Indie Title Update. (if i can up that here  :unsure:, i will, but google will provide it)

Indie Games have to be "unlocked" with 360 Content Manager, Yaris Swap, XM360.

The Indie Games should be installed like so:

Hdd1:/Content/0000000000000000/584E07D2/00000002/

just load like you would any other game.
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how to make Revolver360 works? Never got to play it, I get error 4 after title screen

you also need to activate "autocont = true", otherwise you may get 5mins trial even with unlocked indies

don't you mean xblapatch?? as there is no "autocont" ?? and contpatch was re-worked in 3.14(maybe earlier) to be for DLC only.. and might need to enable licpatch, but dunno exactly, but unlocking with xm360/content manger has worked for me..

Does anyone know how to make Revolver360 works? Never got to play it, I get error 4 after title screen

Did you follow my steps? get the XNA/INDIE TU? unlock with content manager/xm360/enable xblapatch in dashlaunch?
  • Like 1

Did you follow my steps? get the XNA/INDIE TU? unlock with content manager/xm360/enable xblapatch in dashlaunch?

Yes, I'm no noob in the XBLIG department lol

I just want to know if anyone who tried to play the game got success in doing it, I asked a friend of mine and he said he get the same error

don't you mean xblapatch?? as there is no "autocont" ?? and contpatch was re-worked in 3.14(maybe earlier) to be for DLC only.. and might need to enable licpatch, but dunno exactly, but unlocking with xm360/content manger has worked for me..

autocont was added with 3.14 if memory serves me right, it's linked with autofake which is fakelive for specific titles...

it wasn't reworked for DLC only, it was separated so that one can enable each part of it instead of one big feature for all...

i don`t know changelog, but i have dl 3.14 and this option:

; when true and autofake is enabled, contpatch will be enabled for community games only
; this option will be ignored if autofake is not enabled
; if not set this value will be FALSE
autocont = true

autocont was added with 3.14 if memory serves me right, it's linked with autofake which is fakelive for specific titles...

it wasn't reworked for DLC only, it was separated so that one can enable each part of it instead of one big feature for all...

says that in dashlaunch.. thats why i stated it..

i don`t know changelog, but i have dl 3.14 and this option:

; when true and autofake is enabled, contpatch will be enabled for community games only
; this option will be ignored if autofake is not enabled
; if not set this value will be FALSE
autocont = true

sorry, guess i should've looked down further lol..

Will activating the fakelive as well as the others that are mentioned if not already (usually there's a message if you don't know what it's for don't touch it message) have an effect on other games,whereby it would be best to reverse the changes when you've finished playing the indie games

Will activating the fakelive as well as the others that are mentioned if not already (usually there's a message if you don't know what it's for don't touch it message) have an effect on other games,whereby it would be best to reverse the changes when you've finished playing the indie games

Fakelive may cause issues with some games...

Fakelive may cause issues with some games...

but if you activate "autofake", not fakelive, you`ll be safe: "when true dash launch will automatically enable fakelive functionality only during official dash and indie play sessions"

• Like 1

but if you activate "autofake", not fakelive, you`ll be safe: "when true dash launch will automatically enable fakelive functionality only during official dash and indie play sessions"

and as that option states "OFFICIAL" dash.. not FSD/AURORA

of course.. i could be "misinterpreting" the info

and as that option states "OFFICIAL" dash.. not FSD/AURORA

of course.. i could be "misinterpreting" the info

It only means NXE, not FSD/Aurora or something like that..

It only means NXE, not FSD/Aurora or something like that..

ahh so i wasn't misreading it, thanks for the confirmation  :thumbup:

Hey, I've just recently updated my Xbox360 FSD to Aurora 0.5b, While i miss FSD because it was familiar, Im getting used to the smooth and sleek yet better Aurora.

Found one issue after Updating a few dozen art assets myself for japanese games not found in XboxUnity (poorlydone but no longer that empty box).

I find my self unable to play Indie games. My Xbox360, XBLA, and Emulators run smoothly. But none of the indie games will load in Aurora but work fine in FSD. I've updated my Dashlauncher to 3.15 and have tested FSD by playing a few favorites over the last hour before posting this. And they run smoothly on FSD.

Im curious as to what i should do to fix this.

Hi evreyone.

i have a big problem here.

All my Xblig dont work in Aurora. They work in Freestyle and work in the official dashbord

but when i try to play in Aurora, i can see a bar  with something like updating and inserting but the game

doenst Start..

Anyone know how to solve the problem? The games are in a usb flash drive and i make put all the options in dashlaunch

thanks anyway