RealModScene
wulfie66

last game played

probably a dumb question, but is there a way to play the last game played in Aurora?  I know there is an option in FSD to do this, just scroll to your avatar and press Y on the controller, but I don't see this in Aurora

You have in filters an option for the last played game. Make new quick filter with this option

Trimis de pe al meu D2303 folosind Tapatalk

• Like 2

You have in filters an option for the last played game. Make new quick filter with this option

I just started using Aurora and have no idea how to use filters or even make one :p

or even how to change the coverflow layout, lol

If I remember... Press B / Quick filters. Then you make a new one or modify existed one. In aurora main screen pres RB or LB to view filters. I do not have my xbox open for step-by-step guidance :D

Search site,numerous filters & other stuff have been uploaded over the months.There was a package upload as well but can't remember who did,was most probably swizzy

In aurora main screen pres RB or LB to view filters. I do not have my xbox open for step-by-step guidance :D

That statement is wrong. First off the filters are written in LUA, and what you are thinking of are the Quick Views. Quick views lets you take a collection of filters, and apply them all at once, and then save the settings for easy access later. Think of the game/app/homebrew/emulator tabs in FSD, with out the tabs.

• Like 1

Did you search the site as i recall someone asked about last played game

Well, there's sorting scripts which lets you sort by the parameter of when the game(s) was last played, if you use that, you can have the last game you played be the first in the coverflow which in turn means all you have to do is press A once you've launched Aurora (to launch the game) and it's the last game you played