RealModScene
ransom

New User from FSD to Aurora - Cant Download Covers or TU?

My Aurora isn't downloading any covers. Why? i have it all connected and put my ID and password into it. I am able to download the update for Aurora, but can't download covers or TU updates? any help please?

Can someone please help me out?

recheck API key is correct

Edit: i've been using unity for the last 3 days including now to get covers etc,so there's a setting issue at your end or a connection issue

recheck API key is correct

Edit: i've been using unity for the last 3 days including now to get covers etc,so there's a setting issue at your end or a connection issue

It has nothing to do with the API key... the API Key is only used for the Push feature when it comes to covers... TU's and covers don't need a account...

I would suggest making sure xhttp is enabled on the console if you're using a older version of Aurora, also check that there are some covers for your version of the game (Check by TitleID)

OK Got it to work by leaving it to scan, As i had a lot of Retail and a lot of XBLA games on the 1 ext hard drive. Next problem All 600 retail games scanned and covers showed up, but XBLA games all 600+ games scanned are showing in XBLA tab, but covers will not download? I have made the paths correc, exactly like the retail game setting.

How do I download my XBLA Covers? I have re scanned but the Covers will not download for XBLA only now?

Im using a 2TB EXT with about 650 XBLA and about 300 RETAIL games in the one drive. I have created 2 set paths for both games.

It should find the covers just the same, as long as they're avaialble on xboxunity.net

Very strange it did not download Any covers for xbla only all my retail games. All my xbla games are greyed out on the covers.

After the retail game covers downloaded I assumed it would continue on the xbla cover download?

Should I remove the xbla scan path and create a new one and re scan all xbla games again?

Very strange it did not download Any covers for xbla only all my retail games. All my xbla games are greyed out on the covers.

After the retail game covers downloaded I assumed it would continue on the xbla cover download?

Should I remove the xbla scan path and create a new one and re scan all xbla games again?

If you want, you can upload your Aurora database and me or someone else can check it. Maybe something wrong with your path.

Yeah, you can remove the xbla scan path and scan it in again, might fix it.

• Like 1

what about using the download missing assets option ?

How?

If you want, you can upload your Aurora database and me or someone else can check it. Maybe something wrong with your path.

Yeah, you can remove the xbla scan path and scan it in again, might fix it.

If i continue to have problems after a rescan on my xbla games I will. . Where is the database file located and which one is it?

How?

Press start on your controller, then tab right (shoulder buttons) to Xbox Marketplace. It will be at the bottom of that window under select assets.

If i continue to have problems after a rescan on my xbla games I will. . Where is the database file located and which one is it?

Depending on where you installed your Aurora folder, it's generally found here... Hdd1/Aurora/Data/Databases/content.db

• Like 2

I managed to remove the XBLA folder path and re submit another XBLA Path scan, and now XBLA covers are downloading. Very strange why it didnt resume download xbla covers after it finished downloading all the retail covers in the previous scan when it wasnt working.

Is there some kind of screensaver or option to stop aurora if the xbox 360 controller disconnects after no use?

On top of everything else, I just want to say a personal Thank you To everyone who is involved with Aurora. This has brought my 360 back to life, and making me want to use it more now, then FSD. Pfft might even leave my Xbone to the side while I fiddle around in Aurora :thumbup::thumbsup:

The controller going into battery save mode is normal,it has no effect on the 360 & stopping aurora would be a bad thing as there is no function for aurora to continue where it left off while waiting for any downloads to finish

• Like 1

Are you using the proper locale for the titles your updating and covers your downloading? just a thought as I made a similar error until I realised the locale settings in the Market Place in Aurora

Yeah I was. All good now. It seems when scanning and dl covers from a 2tb ext hdd takes a little time. Just needed to leave it do is own business :)