RealModScene

Hi guys newbie here I can't get any synopsis on any of my games in Aurora. It downloads the covers straight away. But no synopsis even if I refresh in each game. Can you help? My xboxunity is linked to. Can any one help with this? every thing else works fine. Thanks

Make sure "livestrong" is NOT enabled in dashlaunch

Thanks will take a look tonight. Apologies if this is a dumb question but will this get my xbox banned if I disable livestrong?

Thanks will take a look tonight. Apologies if this is a dumb question but will this get my xbox banned if I disable livestrong?

Not at all, livestrong is for paranoid people that wish to block all known Microsoft communications, liveblock on the other hand is for blocking domains known to be related to Xbox Live

Not at all, livestrong is for paranoid people that wish to block all known Microsoft communications, liveblock on the other hand is for blocking domains known to be related to Xbox Live

Thats worked, thanks.

Make sure "livestrong" is NOT enabled in dashlaunch

Would this also get screen shots and trailers for Aurora? I only have covers.

Would this also get screen shots and trailers for Aurora? I only have covers.

Yes, if they are available for the game on xbox.com... not all games have trailers on there for instance, but most have screenshots

Thank you for the reply,

Great!  :thumbup:  I must have mine enabled :wallbash:. I will switch setting and re-scan.(fingers crossed) ;)

I cant find liveblock, to be precise, cant find dashlaunch anywhere? I have aurora 0,5. 
Should i install dashlaunch?

EDIT: Founded, working everything. :)

I disabled liveblock but still not getting anything other than the covers. I am trying to get the synopsis for Xbox classics. is this possible? if not how can i do it manually? Help would be appreciated. I am using aurora 0.5b. Any suggestions?

I disabled liveblock but still not getting anything other than the covers. I am trying to get the synopsis for Xbox classics. is this possible? if not how can i do it manually? Help would be appreciated. I am using aurora 0.5b. Any suggestions?

You won't get synopsis for Xbox Classics because Xbox.com only lists Xbox 360 and Xbox One games... and some backwards compatible titles like Ninja Gaiden Black. The only way for now is to edit the db yourself. If you install sqlitebrowser, you can FTP in to your 360 and open up Aurora's database found in Hdd1/Aurora/Data/Databases/content.db. I made a post about it here and even a pretty little picture of it here. I have scraped Synopsis/Descriptions from places like GameFAQs, Gamespot, Metacritic, etc. etc.

You can also use the Aurora Asset Editor tool to upload banners, backgrounds and screenshots that are missing in Xbox Classic games... I've done all of them for my classic games.

Black.jpg?raw=1

I think swizzy said there may be another way to do it in Aurora 0.6b, but don't quote me on that.

I would honestly like to see all assets hosted from Unity, including changing Marketplace Rating to Unity Rating etc. But, that's just me.

• Like 2

Xbox Classic games aren't available on xbox.com... you'll have to edit the database manually to add it for those

Sent from my SM-G903F

Nice thanks Quattro really appreciate it. Yeah i've been using Aurora Asset Editor to add the missing covers.  Thank You Swizzy.

• Like 1

BTW Coke, you don't really want to disable liveblock, only livestrong. Liveblock is what keeps your console from getting banned. Sorry, I overlooked that in your first post.

• Like 2