RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Black Panther

Title Updates Not Working With Some Games

I've noticed with some games I am not allowed to download updates via Aurora. Is there any reason for this? I go to download the updates from unity marketplace on my console but when I hit refresh no updates show up even tho I know there are updates on the actual http://www.xboxunity.net/ website itself, is there any way to fix this? Also even when I manually download an update, let's say TU16 for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and when I enable it and launch the game, if I check system link it says I'm still at "TU: 0 [TU16 Available" but if I download any other update via aurora for that game and enable it, link says that the TU has been enabled. Any fixes to this? I know I'm downloading the Title updates for the right TitleID/MediaID but still it doesn't work. 

Also when I go to patch the TU0 default_mp.xex for advanced warfare with the TU16 default_mp.xexp (correct mediaID and everything) xextool says that the .xexp file isn't correct?

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue. I had it happen recently with Halo 4 and now Skyrim Legendary Edition.  I download the TU10 (I've tried 1-9 as well) using the TU manger under the game.  I enable the TU and start the game. It says loading title update and when the game loads and i hit the xbox button it still says TU0 in the bottom right corner. I noticed it wasn't apply the TU when i tried using the trainer for the game, which requires TU10, and the trainer never notifies that it loads and none of the cheats worked.  This has happened on other games but I'm not sure which ones right off hand.

• Like 1

This problem appears on my xbox, too. Is there any fix yet?

Maybe it would help the developer, if we make a list with non working Games?

Edit:
I just tried it with Resident Evil 5 and looked at xboxunity.net
My Title Update seems not to work, but there was someone logged in with TU Version 5.
So a list will not help here...

Can you check that once you've tried starting the game that it's listed in NXE and not listed as corrupt?

Another thing you need to check is that you actually enabled the update...

NXE means original xbox dashboard. Go to system settings, and check to see if the title update shows up as a corrupted file. Some times they dont download properly. especially if using a wireless connection. I have found that if the connection drops at any point in the download, aurora will report the file as downloaded.

• Like 2

I deleted the game file that shows under "Games And App" under my USB HDD (pls note that I do not have internal HDD in my Xbox).

After that I tried downloading the "Title Updates" using the Aurora, but that still shows that the TU is installed but within system link game lobby it shows that its still available for download.

Then I tried using Horizon tool to inject the file into the hdd directly and then I connected it to the Xbox, but still it gives me the same error.

One interesting observation is that this does not occur in my other Xbox which has internal HDD. I wonder why.

Pls help resolve this. Thanks in advance.

What kernel are you on? make sure you are on the latest one, and make sure you have the Avatar update installed aswell, this is common things that cause issues with TU's

How to check Kernal version? And of what... FSD? Srry I am an noob in all this stuff.

And how to check if Avatar update is installed or not?

Based on your questions - Just read my tutorial linked in the signature below, it contains a tutorial for you on how to update the kernel and how to install the avatar update =)

How to check Kernal version? And of what... FSD? Srry I am an noob in all this stuff.

You can check kernel version in dashlaunch or in original xbox dashboard in settings...

And for your info kernel is nothing but an update for your xbox..just like OS/system updates come in android/iOS. Etc...

And how to check if Avatar update is installed or not?

Avatar update is installed when you update your kernel version...if you didnt update recently/or you didnt update your xbox at all anytime in your life you have nothing to worry about...if you didnt download avatar update your kinect doesnt work(if you have one hooked up)and your avatar doesnot show..

Some times title updates amd even some games dont work because very old kernel...so i recommend you to update your kernel...using this guide made by swizzy guide:http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=144... so make sure you read the guide first many many times..if you are confident enough(unlike me)then try to update..otherwise give to some professional who will do it for you...

EDIT:an off-topic question for you swizzy..i have attached a pic..how do you do this?.. Like one quote(let it be 1st quote) then the reply for the first quote..then another quote(2nd quote) then reply for that quote..some what like in the attached pic

post-65105-0-69619000-1461345392_thumb.jpg

EDIT:an off-topic question for you swizzy..i have attached a pic..how do you do this?.. Like one quote(let it be 1st quote) then the reply for the first quote..then another quote(2nd quote) then reply for that quote..some what like in the attached pic

Easy, you have a button named "MultiQuote", press that on every post you want to quote, and you get another button in the bottom right if memory serves me right... or... you can do what i do... just quote each post, copy 'n' paste all of it from the reply box, quote next and so on...

Each quote will have 2 tags:

[ quote ] and [ / quote ] (without the spaces) the bit in between is the actual quote, you can choose to remove part of it if you only want to quote parts of it, or you can quote all of it, just write your response after the last of the 2 tags, and you're good =)