RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

Windows 10

You have to install as an upgrade from Windows 7/8.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

it will only work if you have win7ult/win8pro.. otherwise you'll get stuck with the "Home" version hahaha

You have to install as an upgrade from Windows 7/8.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Windows 8 won't work, you have to be on Windows 8.1...

Pro is only eligible for those with Home Premium or higher

Windows 8 won't work, you have to be on Windows 8.1...

Pro is only eligible for those with Home Premium or higher

You can get 8.1 upgrade free from the microsoft store

• Like 1

You can get 8.1 upgrade free from the microsoft store

true.. but still can't upgrade// i honestly don't know why Swizzy just doesn't create a partition/use spare drive.. and dual boot, load win7 on spare, reserved/install.. delete.. haha so it'll be saved for win10pro..

true.. but still can't upgrade// i honestly don't know why Swizzy just doesn't create a partition/use spare drive.. and dual boot, load win7 on spare, reserved/install.. delete.. haha so it'll be saved for win10pro..

Actually, you can... once you've installed Windows 8.1 and had it updated you'll be invited to upgrade to windows 10...

Actually, you can... once you've installed Windows 8.1 and had it updated you'll be invited to upgrade to windows 10...

i meant upgrade from home to pro.. lol

Either way, it's a laptop that i want to upgrade to Pro, not a stationary computer... and i don't have any spare space for another installation only to get it to give me the Pro upgrade

So far from what I'm seeing and reading, Windows 10 seems to be just a big piece of data mining malware.  Maybe a version will be leaked that has had all the offensive services removed and/or circumvented. Wow thats messed up, the warez version of this Operating System is probably cleaner than the official one....

• Like 2

So far from what I'm seeing and reading, Windows 10 seems to be just a big piece of data mining malware. Maybe a version will be leaked that has had all the offensive services removed and/or circumvented. Wow thats messed up, the warez version of this Operating System is probably cleaner than the official one....

And what phone these days isn't?? Hahaha.. Seriously.. Tho..

When it cuts into your total available bandwidth, that's pretty bad, just sayin........... I think I might just migrate back to Debian or CentOS after all this stupidity. I don't game much so really there's no point to it for me to have it...

I'm wondering what wonderful bugs will reveal themselves despite the open beta testing that took place. Lots of new Secuirty holes with all that targetted advertising crap and the whole peer2peer updating system. I see fun with Wind0ze Portz in the future lawlz!!! 

=p

That's why the first thing I do when I upgrade my phone is Jailbreak it and edit the hosts file (among other things). Why fight 'em when you can block 'em.

• Like 2