RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
felida

I'm totally getting a PS4

Finally made my choice after seeing this  :thumbsup: ABSOLUTELY EPIC!!

• Like 3

FF7? isn't that old?

it's a remake.. sheesh.. the original one came out in 97 on ps1.. lol also it was denied EPICALLY by square.. til now.. FTW!!! Midgar here i come!!

atleast it isn't ffx-2/ff13-2/some other bullshit game they've produced.. ahahahaha let's sing and dance(ffx-2).. pffft ahahahahahaha

man they've made some absolute crap over the years..

For me. If I will be asked what is my favaorite game among the series? I would say FF8. Though I am excited with the FFXV but I don't have any 8th gen console yet. lol

WOW, so all the hype is over a remake? LoL...haha...  although think im leaning towrards ps4 eventually, but need 2 do my research.

WOW, so all the hype is over a remake? LoL...haha... although think im leaning towrards ps4 eventually, but need 2 do my research.

yeah.. the best game of all time.. highest sales for FF period.. but it is coming out for xb1 also.. lol

For me. If I will be asked what is my favaorite game among the series? I would say FF8. Though I am excited with the FFXV but I don't have any 8th gen console yet. lol

me either.. but FF7 remake will be awesome.. lmao..

and i couldn't get into ff8.. lmao.. damn floating "gardens" and crap.. lmao..

Its also coming to xbox one. E3 of M$ was much better this year.

yeah i know.. just after it comes to PS4.. lmao..

Its' about time....

I've been wanting to hear this news for over a decade probably. I kind of figured it would happen eventually, why wouldn't it?

FF7 really is a special game and it holds a lot of fond memories for me from back in 1997. I still remember the day I bought it on PS1 (along with Resident Evil, which also got an HD remake).

Why did they call it a "REMAKE" not a "REMASTERED"? Does it mean they are going to re-create the game?

That's my understanding of it.

Think of the difference between the original PS1 Resident Evil, and the HD version of Resident Evil (originally released on Gamecube, then followed by Wii), but not HD obviously) that came out on Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4 about 6 months ago. So yes, a recreation/remake.

This is opposed to an HD remaster, which is what they did with Final Fantasy X and X-2, relative to the originals which were released on PS2.

Why did they call it a "REMAKE" not a "REMASTERED"? Does it mean they are going to re-create the game?

because no-one will pay for a "remastered" version?

lmao.. and obviously you don't know the definition of either if you seriously asked this question.. hahahaha

Finally made my choice after seeing this  :thumbsup: ABSOLUTELY EPIC!!

Friend of mine said the exact same thing. :p

(I never played a FF game, and I'm not gonna start, it's just not so appealing to me. But I certainly get why other people are fond of the series.)

Friend of mine said the exact same thing. :p

(I never played a FF game, and I'm not gonna start, it's just not so appealing to me. But I certainly get why other people are fond of the series.)

i've been a fan since NES.. the ORIGINAL Final Fantasy.. haha nintendo missed out on ALOT when square left.. and Sony made shit tons.. lmao.. 

• Like 2