RealModScene
Sloth

Press something on mod menu reboots Xbox?

I have this mod menu

I got it to work on my Xbox for the first couple times I played with it I saw on the mod menu funny vehicles or something like that. I pressed it and I need the hipster and bussiness dlc for it to work I started it up with the dlc. I gave myself weapons and it worked but right when I pressed funny vehicles it rebooted my Xbox after that everytime I press something on the mod menu it reboots Xbox PLZ help me FYI: it's for gta 5

• Like 2

A lot of people posting mod menu, DLC, and trainer patch problems lately. Is this not something that is supported where you originally got the file from? Just try to bear in mind that not as many people mod games here as they do on XPG, XYZ etc.

• Like 1

I have this mod menuĀ 

I got it to work on my Xbox for the first couple times I played with it I saw on the mod menu funny vehicles or something like that. I pressed it and I need the hipster and bussiness dlc for it to work I started it up with the dlc. I gave myself weapons and it worked but right when I pressed funny vehicles it rebooted my Xbox after that everytime I press something on the mod menu it reboots Xbox PLZ help me FYI: it's for gta 5

ok, for starters, DO NOT ask for DLC and stuff here.. odds are if it RESETS your XBOX, is because it is looking for something that is NOT there.. and you shouldn't be posting problems here about that mod, as it WAS NOT RELEASED HERE!! go post on THE SITE you got it from! (7sins)

I've been very helpful to assist you in getting it to work, but seriously, it has gotten out of hand. GO TO 7sins and ask them for support about THEIR RELEASE! The link is on that video page!

• Like 2

99% of the new mod menus dont work offline and the kicker 99.99999% of the mod menus conflicts with LiNK plugin.

how many times do i have to tell you, DO NOT start new threads for related issues?!?!?!?!?!?!

You'll no longer be able to post on this forum, since you do not listen to what i tell you...

• Like 2

99% of the new mod menus dont work offline and the kicker 99.99999% of the mod menus conflicts with LiNK plugin.

nah, the menu works just fine, as this is an "offline only" mod menu.. as suggested by it's creators.. now the "link plugin" might be causing an issue, or more than likely, he was trying to access something out of the DLC, and didn't have it