RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
ken

Spare parts

Hi guys iv got about 50 working ROMS from 360 slims going to advertise them soon but not sure what they would be worth anyone with any knowledge on these would u give me a idea of what they worth thanks

• Like 2

Hi guys iv got about 50 working ROMS from 360 slims going to advertise them soon but not sure what they would be worth anyone with any knowledge on these would u give me a idea of what they worth thanks

umm.. what you mean by ROMs.. like EMU?? or? if you are talking about selling systems.. phat consoles got for around $100-$150 depending on chips/boot times.. slims would be higher..

if you mean KV's.. then yeah dunno, as they are becoming useless.. with the end of live coming..

umm.. what you mean by ROMs.. like EMU?? or? if you are talking about selling systems.. phat consoles got for around $100-$150 depending on chips/boot times.. slims would be higher..

if you mean KV's.. then yeah dunno, as they are becoming useless.. with the end of live coming..

He's talking about DVD-ROM's ;) you know... DVD Drives...

• Like 1

I am assuming you are talking about the disc drive, if that is the case it depends on the model. Honestly, I think you will get more money parting them out for the lasers, and motors, and the liteon d4s drives can be kamikazi hacked, so those as full drives, the rest will require LTU2 firmware/boards, so they are mostly only good for parts.

He's talking about DVD-ROM's ;) you know... DVD Drives...

never know with people these days.. haha.. dunno why OP didn't just say dvd drives..

Thanks guys ye dvd ROMS mate. sorry for the misunderstanding

Thanks guys ye dvd ROMS mate. sorry for the misunderstanding

How much are you looking to sell them for and what's your location?

Am in the UK mate and open to sensible offers

awww...... I'm here in the US....

The brokerage fee wouldn't be worth it....  -sadness-