RealModScene
ken

General help

Hi guys since i updated my console to DashLaunch 3.15 i can no longer play any game that has content like hard lines nfs alien isolation and so on any ideas plz

Hi guys since i updated my console to DashLaunch 3.15 i can no longer play any game that has content like hard lines nfs alien isolation and so on any ideas plz

what exactly do you mean? the DLC? or game completely? you should try using XM360 to unlock all the content on your hdd

Not sure mate but some games like battlefield hard lines and alien isolation won't work in GOD format so iv extracted the iso and nothing just boots into metro dash

I have kernel version 16747: want a piece of advice on wether to update to latest version or not. I have yet no problems, but i am afraid updating might cause trouble. Also i play on LiNK.

What should i do?

Moreover, i hav never updated kernel myself before. If i backup the nand file and keep it safe, then if smthing goes wrong, can it be repaired?

I have kernel version 16747: want a piece of advice on wether to update to latest version or not. I have yet no problems, but i am afraid updating might cause trouble. Also i play on LiNK.

What should i do?

Moreover, i hav never updated kernel myself before. If i backup the nand file and keep it safe, then if smthing goes wrong, can it be repaired?

Read the second link in my sig, specifically the parts about the xebuild updserv option. it makes the process as easy as clicking a few buttons(Depending on the app you use, personally use j-runner) on the computer and xbox, it will handle the kernel update, and the avatar update, assuming you have downloaded the correct usb update version. ;)

Not sure mate but some games like battlefield hard lines and alien isolation won't work in GOD format so iv extracted the iso and nothing just boots into metro dash

would be the game completely then, i dunno, did you update the kernel?? like Gavin said, read his sig

read carefully especially hardline install,it's a weird setup,as for any other games find some tuts.

use xm360 to unlock dlc,be sure to use rescan function once app is loaded

Not all dlc will be in correct folder some require 00000002 folder when after extraction it's in folder ffffffff .You can see the 02 folder setup in alien

Alien install

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/111849-tutorial-alien-isolation-installation/

hardline install

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/121658-how-to-install-battlefield-hardline-on-your-jtag-rgh-xbox-360-console/

• Like 1