RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lopertyur

[Aurora] LB RB function browsing games library

It would be great to be implemented, the same function that exists at the interface of the original xbox, scroll through the pages of the games by pressing the keys RB and LB.

One suggestion for next update ;-)

• Like 6

Euhmm... the feature you describe is already implemented, and it is mapped to the RT and LT buttons. 

• Like 2

I moved your thread to the Requests/Suggestions section and tagged it for Aurora properly...

It should also be mentioned that the lb and rb buttons replace the white and black buttons on the original xbox, so the way you wrote your request makes no sense, as I cant remember any custom dashboard using those to browse games on the original xbox. I could be mistaken, as my original modded xbox broke in 2009. :(

He may mean the original dashboard (Metro) or old NXE

And with that, @Mith already told the right.

Or he may mean to have the filter options to change when clicking these shoulder buttons which is already been announced.

We could know if he could be more specific. Coverflow?

• Like 1

I saw that Mith already answered the question, and when I see original xbox, the original xbox pops to mind, not metro/nxe/blades dash for xbox 360. It should also be mentioned the LB/RB buttons are already mapped to functions in the next version, which the op would know if they read the update info for aurora 0.5b, so the question is kinda moot anyway.

• Like 2

Well i see the word "interfaces". Maybe he means the old xbox 1 but maybe he means the original dashboard i dunno. I thibk he knows that aurora is for the 360 and i dunno if he checked aurora but looks like people suggesting stuff have already checked that out.

Other idea is that "pages of the games" could mean the gamewall or gameinformation/synopsys

You can already scroll to the next game with the analog sticks or shoulder/trigger buttons.

Its really confusing right now :D