RealModScene
madgamer24

fsd 3.0 rev58 update plz help

Hi

I have fsd 3 rev58 I want to update it but I can't. no updates are showing plz help me how to update it or send a link how to update

Just download latest version and replace the files, it's a quite basic operation, and the files are easy to find in this forum...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I can't laptop on repairs

Is there no way to update it

On fsd

You'll need a way to download the new version and transfer it to your console, same as you need something with a webbrowser to talk to us here...

There is and update function in the settings. Im not sure if it will work with your recision tho.

You even could do all with your smartphone, i guess you are online with it.

There is and update function in the settings. Im not sure if it will work with your recision tho.

You even could do all with your smartphone, i guess you are online with it.

It doesn't work with any revision...

You sure? I remeber i did some "beta" updates for this. Maybe they disabled it or not pushing from the server anymore i dont know.

You sure? I remeber i did some "beta" updates for this. Maybe they disabled it or not pushing from the server anymore i dont know.

Yes, but the server don't work the same anymore, FSD used to use JQE360... not Xboxunity...

• Like 1

not really, just have to find a way to trick the connection to unity. you could set up a router that forwards everything going to jqe to xboxunity, but the files probably arent on that server.