RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
TheScientist

Dual Nand

I have XBOX360S 250gb + freeboot. I want to set up Dual Nand. After set up that to me choose? XK3Y or LT+3.0.

I want to play in Live

He is using an ODE, to play Isos from Hd on retail mode, without flashing the DvD Drive. (Probable for Xbox Live)

Freeboot? Are you up2date?

Why would you also use xk3y on a dual Nand console?

I recommend you a dual Nand or xk3y.

When you want to be able to play backups on XBL you should go for a dualnand (or 2 consoles is even safer) and have xk3y, flashing the drive these days means you'll have problems when burning the games, xk3y doesn't have these issues... there are of course other ODE's aswell, but i can't really say which ones are good and not... the only one i've had good experience with is xk3y... wasabi or whatever was never really that good... and required E-SATA... not very common :p

I had wasabi. It was not bad.

You cant play backups with dual nand on xbox live but with xk3y. Anyway i saw people have all combinations. Multinand, flash, rgh, ODE.

These combinations does not make sense sometimes. :)

Like said. I would go for dualnand OR ODE

I know a couple of people with xkeys on their xbox, with a demon, and rgh. they keep all of their games on the ode, and put their emulators, dlc, indie, and arcade games on the internal hdd. if you ask me that is going overboard, but to each their own.