RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

Is it any other way to update fsd 735 to 755... Or can reset the fsd or reinstall the fsd... Now my fren fsd is unstable... Update to 755 then restart back to 735... The cover that dint show up on the Xbox 360 games even I had set the path... How to solve this problem...

Is it any other way to update fsd 735 to 755... Or can reset the fsd or reinstall the fsd... Now my fren fsd is unstable... Update to 755 then restart back to 735... The cover that dint show up on the Xbox 360 games even I had set the path... How to solve this problem...

You can just simply replace the files in the FSD folder... perhaps you should remove all previous folder and put the 775 files there instead?

How to delete n replace it... Can teach me step by step.... Thank u...

Do you have XEXMenu installed? if so; just open it up, press RB once to go to the FileManager, once there find the FSD directory select each folder/file (one at a time) then press X and select Delete, accept the popup, and voila! it's gone... now copy the new FSD...

Or, you can use FTP... which is a little bit easier...

To change devices you press the Y button

I might have mixed them up tho, so if you see a device menu when you press X, then it's Y for folder/file operations...

Do you have XEXMenu installed? if so; just open it up, press RB once to go to the FileManager, once there find the FSD directory select each folder/file (one at a time) then press X and select Delete, accept the popup, and voila! it's gone... now copy the new FSD...

I might have mixed them up tho, so if you see a device menu when you press X, then it's Y for folder/file operations...

Ok bro... I will try it later... Thank u... Confirm one more time delete it then the whole folder that download from the realmod website and copy back in it....

I had xexmenu but dint find file manager...

What is FTP

Ok bro... I will try it later... Thank u... Confirm one more time delete it then the whole folder that download from the realmod website and copy back in it....

Yes

I had xexmenu but dint find file manager...

What is FTP

You sure? when you press RB once (the button above the trigger button) you should get to the filemanager view... it only shows folders on your hdd and such tho, there's no major changes to the looks of it...

FTP is a networking protocol used for filetransfers... (FTP stands for: File Transfer Protocol)

Guys i have a problem, is it possible to link my system using a tethering wifi hotspot using my samsung galaxy s4? I am able to download covers and title updates using this. my ports keep failing when i run the link test. It also says Upnp router not found. I tried a mobile app called port forwarder and set up some ports but it still doesn't connect. I'm running fsd rev775 and dl3.12 and kv2.0.16747 PLEASE HELP?

Guys i have a problem, is it possible to link my system using a tethering wifi hotspot using my samsung galaxy s4? I am able to download covers and title updates using this. my ports keep failing when i run the link test. It also says Upnp router not found. I tried a mobile app called port forwarder and set up some ports but it still doesn't connect. I'm running fsd rev775 and dl3.12 and kv2.0.16747 PLEASE HELP?

Sorry, but probably not... 3G/4G doesn't exactly support portforwarding...

I have a problem.I've done all the things but when I press the guide button it doesn't say system link,just:

'xbox home

join xbox live

play game on disc'

I watched a tutorial in youtube saying that it need to load fsd plugin.So,I did what he told me but It doesn't want to load.please help me....

I'm kinda a noob...

I have a problem.I've done all the things but when I press the guide button it doesn't say system link,just:

'xbox home

join xbox live

play game on disc'

I watched a tutorial in youtube saying that it need to load fsd plugin.So,I did what he told me but It doesn't want to load.please help me....

I'm kinda a noob...

Are you using F3 Rev 775? if so; you've probably got a blocking dashlaunch plugin or corrupt/missing freestyle plugin

Can you show how to fix this?sorry about the second post.Like I say,I'm a noob

Step one; find the about screen in fsd... tell me what version it says there...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

dash version:3.0b Rev775 kernel version:20.16756.0 skin version:3.0b Rev775

Ok, kernel version is one of the unsupported ones, which also probably means you've got the xblse plugins... which don't work together with the F3 plugin, so...

I'd recommend you follow this tutorial: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com to install 16747 (use the files linked to by the guide!) and remove the XBLSE stuff... (launch.ini on your hdd most likely, just remove anything starting with "plugin")

does this affect my games in the hdd?

Which part? downgrading to 16747? that won't cause any harm, no games require anything higher then 16747...

my games have multiple region:region free,pal and even ntsc.you sure,right?

gotta follow the expert here

As long as you stick to hacked kernel (Freeboot is the name i've used for it in xeBuild GUI) you should have the region lock disabled in the kernel allowing any game to run from any region :) in the early days this wasn't true, but for all the recent ones (basically anything 12k+ is garantueed to have this :)

to get the hacked kernel press the 'generate hacked immage' in xebuild gui,right?

Yeah, well the button says the same even if you select Retail (iirc i didn't make it change that text) but, as long as you've selected Freeboot as build type, you should be good ;)

ok,is there something else important I should know before I 'commence the operation'?

If you have a flashed DVD drive you may want to check the box to disable FCRT.bin checks, if not... this will probably cause more problems then it does good, other then that, as long as you followed my tutorial you should be good to go

I do all the things but I still can't load fsd plugin.please help!!

Can you post your launch.ini here for me to look at?