Back =

LBump =

RThumb =

LThumb =

; Default is what loads when you hold no buttons

; leave this blank if you want NXE as default

Default = Hdd:\F3\default.xex

; at boot time, default can be overridden based on how the console is turned on

; if you start with wired/wireless/IR guide button, this item if existing will be used instead of default

; note that the Guide item is ALWAYS overridden by option: remotenxe = true

Guide =

; if you power on with the button on the front of the console (or the power button on a remote if remotenxe is not set to true)

; this item will be used instead of default

Power =

; if set, going to system settings from HUD will run this app, override with Right Bumper

I don't know why it is like that,but I hope you can understand it

That one lacks alot of stuff, can you put the whole file here? or is that literally everything you have?

yup,thats all in the launch.ini can you make one for me?

Sure, your path for F3 is hdd:\F3\Default.xex? if so;

default=hdd:\F3\Default.xex

make sure this is the active one, if you still cannot load the F3 plugin it's probably because the plugin file is corrupt for some reason

if the plugin is corrupt,is it unfixable?

Nope, just replace the data, download the latest version from here, and just replace it :)

in the avatar next to dvd,it says above the latest games I played: 'systemlink patched' what does that even mean?

It means dashlaunch patched away the ping limit ;)

*In freestyle 3 dash*

1)put ext hdd into xbox and wait for it to load

2)go to file manager in utilities

3)go to the ext hdd or usb0

4)hold lb/rb and press A or copy to xbox's hdd in content in 10 zeros

5)wait

6)get out and manually scan

7)done

this is what you want right?

*In freestyle 3 dash*1)put ext hdd into xbox and wait for it to load2)go to file manager in utilities3)go to the ext hdd or usb04)hold lb/rb and press A or copy to xbox's hdd in content in 10 zeros5)wait6)get out and manually scan7)donethis is what you want right?

Not quite, i'd recommend switching to xexmenu or aurora for the actual file operations, and you need to put the files in hdd1:/F3/ or wherever it was installed at...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

the files is the link you gave me,right?so in order to do this,I have to xexmenu and put the files I've downloaded with the link you gave me to the place where I installed f3.Is that correct

the files is the link you gave me,right?so in order to do this,I have to xexmenu and put the files I've downloaded with the link you gave me to the place where I installed f3.Is that correct

Yes, you will see similar files there already, so just put the files that look the same there :)

after I replaced it,do I need to turn off the xbox and turn it on again or go back to freestyle dash 3?

Once replaced, just run it :)

do I need to replace all of it or just the plugins?

If one file is corrupt, chances are others are too, so i'd recommend replacing everything to be on the safe side ;)

well guys im not able to join games, yet everything is setup correctly and passes all the tests, always says unable to join session and this is with any game i wanna play.

any advise for me.

well guys im not able to join games, yet everything is setup correctly and passes all the tests, always says unable to join session and this is with any game i wanna play.

any advise for me.

Try hosting a game, see if others can join you... if so, it's a connection problem... maybe your connection is too slow with the replies?