RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

After I press "A" on "Link Console to JQE360.com" I get a message "Failed to connect to server, please check your username and password". Both are correct, I'm using the same username/password as here, as jqe360.com redirects here, right? Can it be some DashLaunch config that's preventing me from connecting? Please help!!

go to jqe360.com and reset your password

go to jqe360.com and reset your password

Already did that, mate... may do it again, if you think it will help.

I just don't get why you guys say "jqe360.com" if it redirects here :)

Hey, i followed this tutorial, and everything worked out fine, i have tested LINK, and everything passed ok.

But the problem is, when i open the mini menu, there is no SYSTEM LINK option.

I am working on the latest version, and have installed all the possible updates, does anybody know what could be wrong.

I hope you can help me out

Hey, i followed this tutorial, and everything worked out fine, i have tested LINK, and everything passed ok.

But the problem is, when i open the mini menu, there is no SYSTEM LINK option.

I am working on the latest version, and have installed all the possible updates, does anybody know what could be wrong.

I hope you can help me out

make sure you are on the latest versions of freeboot and dashlaunch

Already did that, mate... may do it again, if you think it will help.

I just don't get why you guys say "jqe360.com" if it redirects here :)

go to this link and sign in there. if you can't sign in then make new account and then connect this new account in FSD

http://covers.jqe360.com/

go to this link and sign in there. if you can't sign in then make new account and then connect this new account in FSD

http://covers.jqe360.com/

I managed to connect to the server, but I can't forward my ports, by configuring the router... can't find a proper guide, also :\

I managed to connect to the server, but I can't forward my ports, by configuring the router... can't find a proper guide, also :\

What model of router/modem do you have? each manufacturer have a different UI (user interface) and they often have different names for each option etc. there are guides showing some of the most popular ones, but not all... it's often also mentioned in the manual how to do it...

I have done the Tut (see video above) but it wont help.
i have enabled UPNP but it doesnt work -.- port stays fail. and upnp moden/router not found.

maybe you can or someone can help here are the screen. also i put DMZ with the IP of the xbox and JQE360 pass
but thats the only one that works :(

Lemme know what i have to do!

Robin

Linksettings2.jpg
Linksettings.jpg

I have done the Tut (see video above) but it wont help.

i have enabled UPNP but it doesnt work -.- port stays fail. and upnp moden/router not found.

maybe you can or someone can help here are the screen. also i put DMZ with the IP of the xbox and JQE360 pass

but thats the only one that works :(

Lemme know what i have to do!

Robin

Linksettings.jpg

It looks like you missed to put the ip for your console in "Doel-IP-adres" i don't speak dutch, but that would be what i assumme is the internal ip (to forward to)

Also, you can specify the range like this instead (and thus only have 2 entries):

3071-3072

(then one for UDP and one for TCP unless there is an option for "all" which means both tcp and udp)

HELP ME......UPNP ENABLED ROUTER NOT FOUND

Forward your ports... it should work...

i get into my game the latest version si on, everything is passed but when i press system link it wont load any room or game.. not eaven my acc info. ps i have the latest f 3

well then here is a video tutorial. see if that helps.......

Thanks for the video, everything is working now!.

Hey i keep getting the auth fail when i test my connection, everything else works fine just using the jqe360 account isn't working

I know my user name and password are correct but it keeps saying "Failed to connect to server, check your username and password"

Any ideas what's wrong?

Ok I got my ports to pass but now I'm getting. JQ360.exe Authentication status: Auth klbarnes1: Fail Any idea on how to fix this?

Same here..!!! Followed all steps but unable to sign in to JQE360 from fsd..!!! It shows "unable to connect to server. check ur username and password" although i give right username and password..!! any solution ??

Have you doublechecked your username/password? make sure you type it in with caps and such accurately... also, make sure your account has been activated...

Have you doublechecked your username/password? make sure you type it in with caps and such accurately... also, make sure your account has been activated...

how do you check if your account is activated?

how do you check if your account is activated?

Did you click a link you got in your e-mail? Can you sign in to http://link.jqe360.com ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

hey people can u help me please , i did this on one of my xbox and it worked perfectly 

but when i do it on my other xbox , the menu which comes from pressing xbox guide logo button doesn't change and i dont know what to do ?????????????plz help me quick?

only difference was that i didnt update patches in dashlaunch 3.12 ?

could that be the cause?

and that xbox's dash is 16547 ?

hey people can u help me please , i did this on one of my xbox and it worked perfectly 

but when i do it on my other xbox , the menu which comes from pressing xbox guide logo button doesn't change and i dont know what to do ?????????????plz help me quick?

only difference was that i didnt update patches in dashlaunch 3.12 ?

could that be the cause?

and that xbox's dash is 16547 ?

The cause is that you don't have the latest F3...