RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Set Up F3 and LiNK

Start system link games such like call of duty,red dead redemption,,and then press center x button connect systemlink join some room and add some players

Next thing

Goto system link multi player tab join some match

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Start system link games such like call of duty,red dead redemption,,and then press center x button connect systemlink join some room and add some players

Next thing

But my system link show grey cannot press

But my system link show grey cannot press

Is it not every game can system link???

I had try halo 3... Is work...

Thanks man....

Next thing

Is it not every game can system link???

I had try halo 3... Is work...

Thanks man....

But some other game cannot is it normal

Link was works only Systemlink games not all games

Ok... Note...

Thanks u so much....

If the game got updates then I download from PC then is it copy the update file to the game folder???

Ok... Note...

Thanks u so much....

If the game got updates then I download from PC then is it copy the update file to the game folder???

Yeah,,,,it's called title updates(tu)

Note:media id,title id is important

Yeah,,,,it's called title updates(tu)

Note:media id,title id is important

Ok... So juz copy to game folder only???

Or need to copy in other place

Ok... So juz copy to game folder only???

Or need to copy in other place

Sry I am forget that

I think inside content folder/000000000/title id/nw you can two folder 000002 and 000005,, 000005 is tu folder other one game content

Anthen u need unlock your tu by using xm360

Note:Before start your game u need activate your tu

Sry I am forget that

I think inside content folder/000000000/title id/nw you can two folder 000002 and 000005,, 000005 is tu folder other one game content

Anthen u need unlock your tu by using xm360

Note:Before start your game u need activate your tu

Title Updates goes into these folders:

Cache\TU

Content\000...000\TitleID\0000B0000

not 00...02 or 0000...05

And TU's don't need unlocking with XM360

• Like 1

I wan to ask that my fren xbox360 had install the F3rev775... Then had done all the login to jqe360 n other... When he turn off the console n turn it on back.... The console showing up the version b4 F3rev775... Then install back n setting n turn off n on... Same problem remain... May I know what's the problem..... Thank u....

I wan to ask that my fren xbox360 had install the F3rev775... Then had done all the login to jqe360 n other... When he turn off the console n turn it on back.... The console showing up the version b4 F3rev775... Then install back n setting n turn off n on... Same problem remain... May I know what's the problem..... Thank u....

Dashlaunch configuration problem... you need to SAVE the settings...

Dashlaunch configuration problem... you need to SAVE the settings...

How to save??? Can u teach me??? Thank u... I had done this almost half an hour but still remain same problem going to crazy!!! Please help...

How to save??? Can u teach me??? Thank u... I had done this almost half an hour but still remain same problem going to crazy!!! Please help...

Press rb button and choose your memory device andthen press x button,,

Press rb button and choose your memory device andthen press x button,,

Still the same... But now have the big problem.... I turn off the console n turn it on back it direct to xbox home.... Then I press the centre x in the contro it dint show up the freestyle home.... Can I fix it... Please help this is my fren console... I screw up....

Did u set default path for fsd??

I had set it... But when I need go to xbox home it going back to fsd..... Is it any file crash of software crash....Then fsd cannot update to 755....

Every time after update to 755.. Restart the console then it came back to 735....

You must have 735 installed in a different folder and that folder is set as your default in dashlaunch

You must have 735 installed in a different folder and that folder is set as your default in dashlaunch

Then u mean I need to install 755 to that folder??? When we install the set up is auto is it??? Then what is the problem that the console restart n back to fsd.... Now the console cannot log on to xbox home.... Keep log on back to fsd....

Then u mean I need to install 755 to that folder??? When we install the set up is auto is it??? Then what is the problem that the console restart n back to fsd.... Now the console cannot log on to xbox home.... Keep log on back to fsd....

You have FSD set as your default dashboard in your launch.ini and that is why you are booting into FSD automatically. Hold RB on boot and ti will go into stock dashboard. 

weird in LINK my data port and broadcasting port both say fail(i did forward the ports tho) yet Link seems to work..................... but black ops 2 crashes when ever i try to join a match is there a reason why its crashing or does that happen sometimes?  

weird in LINK my data port and broadcasting port both say fail(i did forward the ports tho) yet Link seems to work..................... but black ops 2 crashes when ever i try to join a match is there a reason why its crashing or does that happen sometimes?

Can you play other games via link??

If not you need to reconfigure portforward

Note:if you are using other plugins in dashlaunch jus Remove it