RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mrdude

During scan - dlc showing up?

Is there a way to stop dlc showing up ? I just want 360 games to show, and Arcade games - without all the dlc's.

Thanks

All my dlc shows up.

If on the filters section - and nothing is selected - everything including dlc shows. If I select xbox360 - only 360 games show. If I select 2 options, ie xbox360+xbox live arcade - nothing shows.

Also - a typo - on content scanning for emulators, when the scan path is saved it says : Script Data: Emualators. This should say Script Data: Emulators (ok not a big deals - but just so you know).

All my dlc shows up.

If on the filters section - and nothing is selected - everything including dlc shows. If I select xbox360 - only 360 games show. If I select 2 options, ie xbox360+xbox live arcade - nothing shows.

Also - a typo - on content scanning for emulators, when the scan path is saved it says : Script Data: Emualators. This should say Script Data: Emulators (ok not a big deals - but just so you know).

Go to your DLC select details go down to rename and move overs to left and select hide.

Go to your DLC select details go down to rename and move overs to left and select hide.

Are you serious - LIPS has over 400 DLC's and Rockband has a few thousand - i'll be there forever doing it that way.

Are you serious - LIPS has over 400 DLC's and Rockband has a few thousand - i'll be there forever doing it that way.

What the hell did you do. Im curious that nothing crashed and i can't believe that DLCs can also show up.

What the hell did you do. Im curious that nothing crashed and i can't believe that DLCs can also show up.

I've uninstalled the dashboard from my 360 now as it was using over 6gig of hard drive space - that was just doing a scan normally scanning:

/Hdd1/content/0000000000000000/

I used a scan depth of 2.

After the scan completed it downloaded - covers, updates etc. - which was nearly 20000 downloads, this took quite a few hours to complete. Once done the Aurora folder was over 6 gig.

If on the dash I didn't select any filters - everything that was scanned showed up - Games + DLC. So when scrolling through the games menu - there was about 8 icons for COD Ghosts, Loads for Lips (never counted them as there were loads), Loads for Rockband (Hundreds).

I'll reinstall and do a screen shot if you disbelieve me - but it will take a few hours to download after the scan.

Please check your folders in the content folder.

give us an example of COD Ghosts for example.

And select the different/ Same "Games" and look for their path's

Maybe it's a bug in Aurora's Scan/Cover Downloader (looks like it scans Infinite)

6gb is nothing in the contents folder. It could be just 2 games. People have several and also with DLCs.

I'll post back in a bit m8 - i've started scanning - 1183 so far and still going :-(

also the debug log of the scans would be helpfull (data/logs/debug.log and debug.last)

you dont have to complete the cover downloads, just the scanning is enough.

I just installed the hotfix version. Well its working fine with me except it still does not have all Covers like in F3.

A newly tested game had Cover in F3 but not in Aurora.

"0xF9000020", "type" : "normal", "filter" : "ContentManager", "message" : "ContentEntry Destroyed:  ContentItem Ref Count# 7" 

What could this mean :)

also the debug log of the scans would be helpfull (data/logs/debug.log and debug.last)

you dont have to complete the cover downloads, just the scanning is enough.

1: Installed Aurora to root of xbox hard drive
2: Launched Aurora via fsd3 file manager
3: Settings - Set up unity connection
4: Added Path: Sript Data (NONE), Depth 2, \Xbox360\System\Hdd1\content\0000000000000000
5: Saved Path, Selected 'Scan Now'. (autoscan is also checked by default)
6: All DLC's showing up, got to 362 (xbox crashed), rebooted and started aurora.
7: Scan resumed automatically.
8: Total 'Games' shown to be found after scan = 1583 (Actual 360+Arcade Games Not including DLC = 191)
9: Scan still going - now download starts....... (4300+ items)

Debug logs:

I can't see a place to attach a screenshot - do you need this if you have the logs?

Also after the scan - Aurora take ages to load 'on this screen - Caching default skin...', probably due to the database size.

Set Script Data to Applications and try again

And post the logs into pastebin !

I'll do it later tonight m8, I need to go out for a few hours.

To those of you having your DLC show up in the scan- please confirm that it is saved in the right folder. If the DLC is not in the \00000002 folder, it will show up- and coincidentally, it won't work in your game either, cause its in the wrong spot.

To those of you having your DLC show up in the scan- please confirm that it is saved in the right folder. If the DLC is not in the \00000002 folder, it will show up- and coincidentally, it won't work in your game either, cause its in the wrong spot.

All my dlc's are in the 00000002 folder & all my dlc works fine

Here's a picture of the dash with the DLC showing!

360.jpg

Flip that cover

All my dlc's are in the 00000002 folder & all my dlc works fine

Here's a picture of the dash with the DLC showing!

360.jpg

Open the Game Details for that Map Pack 3, then goto to the subtitles button (press right on the menu once details is oepned) and select the option that says "Path: " screnshot that and repost.

Here you go, as requested. I also included a screenshot of my ftp program accessing cod- world at war dlc folder as the path shown on the TV was too long to fit on the screen:

flashfxp.jpg

codmp3.jpg

Hope that answers you properly.

Scan path is \Xbox360\System\Hdd1\content\0000000000000000

(script data: Not set)

Scan Depth:  2

Api key and username have been hexed out to xxx in the settings.db to prevent people using my unity login.

I would recopy the whole Aurora again, as if it is the settings db, then it should be copied/ generated again.

Thanks can you also link me your content.db its very odd you are getting DLC showing up- everything you've given me so far has indicated it should not be there.