RealModScene
Gibn

Unsolved Nand issues

Hello , So i am still in the same pickle. figure i might as well ask around , someone could help or point me in the right direction. What i am trying to do is inject a new KV into my nand to stop the controller issue. I can always revert back to my nanddump and the console will boot no issues what so ever. but when i try to write my nand , or the nands from martin c from tx i get e79 error, it still glitches but either the splash screen is all glitched out or it looks fine but always gives me e79 right after. Martin is stumped on my issue to so im reaching out to the knowledge of others , maybe i can piece this together.

The nand i made looks like it glitches fine , splash screen is good but i get e79 error

the nand martin gave me the splash screen glitches out then e79

does anyone have any ideas?

i can always load my working nand and everything works awesome , its just my controller issue , hence why i want to get this nand to write properly , just cant figure out why. we noticed that it wasnt remapping properly , but manual remap produced the same results. 

fyi , i am using a donor nand with donor kv because originals were lost.

i do have a working nand that boots fad no issues.

http://xboxexperts.com/errorcode/E79/1033/ According to this it could either be your soldering for your glitch chip or your hard drive.  It could also be that you need a reflow on your gpu or Southbridge.

E79 can also be caused by stuff like missing/corrupt files in the nand or badblocks...

everytime i try and make create an image i get this error

***** ERROR: fcrt.bin not found, keyvault has this file flagged as required but it's being skipped *****
             note - on hacked images a nofcrt patch should allow the drive and machine to function

i make sure i select the nofcrt patch. does this mean its not getting patched?

E79 can also be caused by stuff like missing/corrupt files in the nand or badblocks...

its most definitely an issue here. maybe a remap issue....