RealModScene
KiwiMeoWii

XDK-RGLoader for BB RGH3 (Jaspers ONLY)

Still in beta stages. Only tested on rgh3 Jasper big block. PLEASE USE AT YOU'RE OWN RISK

Big shout out to Pro-Moddz appreciate you for letting me test for you all these years brother. especially for rgh2 bb rgloader. Was awesome. Then now this rgh3 rgl build🙏

1.thumb.png.09184e96507b8cef2e605879877cac2a.png

will need Octal450 latest J-Runner-with-Extras. Make a copy of it. 

I would assume you're bb jasper is already rgh3!! & be on the latest kernel update 17559 & have the avatar update etc. (Ensure this is done prior before flashing over the rgloader nand. If you want avatars working)

You will need to have your cpukey.text & to extract your rgh3 bb nand via jrunner. (Google how to) 

EXAMPLE: Extracts-04757692607. Remove the Extracts- keep the console ID number. Inside this rename the KV_dec.bin & SMC_dec.bin to just KV.bin & SMC.bin. copy your cpukey.text here also. Copy the 04757692607 folder to the root of Octal450 J-Runner-with-Extras. 

Assuming you have the RGLoaderJasperBB(RGH3) download. Copy N Paste the J-Runner-with-Extras build from within it over Octal450 J-Runner-with-Extras (Let it Overwrite everything)

Example: should look like this.

20230622_1750482.thumb.jpg.15f8c400704e53e0930c9d63b29a4cc0.jpg

Now hit the Build-JasperBB-RGLoader3.bat file Enter Console Serial: Example 046757692607 then hit enter to start building your nand first build will build an rgloader2.bin file, press enter to carry on with build process, will covert that rgh2 nand into the 1st RGLoader3.bin & build another RGLoader3_10mhz.bin once program has finished & closed. There will be x2 nands (inside your extracted nand folder) both nands have been tested. flash via jrunner & programmer or Rename one to updflash.bin & flash via xell or simple 360 nand flasher via console.

Features.

1. Xshell + Retail (with or without the hdd)

2. Xshell spoofed to 17559, Retail 17489 (without hdd) with (hdd Retail also spoofed to 17559)

3.Launch Xshell in the Hud (replaces family settings) (works with or without hdd)

4. rgloader.ini on your FLASH. (Run plugins at your own risk) (enables Launch Xshell in hud. why the rgloader.ini is built into the nand)

5. Connect via wifi or directly to router. (Will connect to internet. Live connection will be blocked)

6. Avatars should work (if you done what I stated above) or place the 17559 $SystemUpdate folder on Root of HDD. Will apply avatar update if not applied already

7. can run another rgloader.ini from root of hdd. Run plugins from this. I wouldn't use the one in flash but It can be used. (You were warned) 

8. Disc drive: plays retail discs. 

9. Xell via eject

10. Full xdk-rgl build. Flash filesystem will show via nieghborhood 

Basically has all the rgloader features. In the NAND.

Also comes with my 3 themes I made for rgloader plus the original rgloader theme & xna with original xshell blue background theme. (Build into nand) if you not feeling my theme. As the build adds my rgloader theme into it. First picture in post.

New Link added. Removed all the useless files from build. I should of done this before I uploaded it. Everything was 100% tested before I uploaded new link. Nothing wrong with old link. Just that it built useless files & it had unneeded files in it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRbzKD3mvucKPMjMO6pOsXBEIdoBrDOm/view?usp=drivesdk ENJOY. 

1-1.thumb.png.744587f8cd54c80ba8edcf969d5c54b8.png

1-2.thumb.png.dfc0529066c1b4f51b1553dfd9924b72.png

Added the DEVKIT Folder along with internal drive linker, LiveEnvironments & Samples

Make other Folders inside the DEVKIT Folder to catagorize your extacted titles, builds etc. if not fussed just drag N drop your titles, dev builds, homebrew exe, xexs into the DEVKIT Folder

Everything in the DEVKIT folder should all now populate & show in xshell. 

God files go into your content\000 folder as normal.

KiwiMeoWii_-RGLoader~2.png

What did you change in J-Runner with Extras? Would be nice to add native support for whatever you are doing.
Kind Regards,
Josh

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 7:00 AM, Octal450 said:

What did you change in J-Runner with Extras? Would be nice to add native support for whatever you are doing.
Kind Regards,
Josh

Based upon the guide, nothing overly interesting, they dump stuff from nand, then with cpukey and extracted data, they build nand image, and flash it back with j-runner. I didnt diff the code though.

On 7/17/2023 at 6:07 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

Based upon the guide, nothing overly interesting, they dump stuff from nand, then with cpukey and extracted data, they build nand image, and flash it back with j-runner. I didnt diff the code though.

It just uses the preexisting 17489 xdk bootloaders in jrunner since it's a good knowing xdk build for rghs, then just adds the rgloader patches & afew other rgloader files. Be nice to get rgl patches for the other motherboards for rgh3 etc. 

As trying to build an existing rgloader rgh2 nand then converting it to rgh3 won't work for some reason. I guess the bootloaders in the rgl nand are too big & the rgh3 must Overwrite some stuff for it not to work. But I wouldn't know lol

On 12/19/2023 at 6:00 AM, Gennaro said:

Hi, is it possible to get this on slim consoles?

Not that I know of sorry. I only know of this build in post for rgh3. Was suppose to test on afew slims I have but life things are in my way. I heard someone else is working on getting it working but haven't heard anything. 

5 hours ago, Gennaro said:

phePw62.jpg

5PaHAc0.jpg

I found a console on ebay rgh 4gb with xdk maybe there is some solution out there I hope to find it

Yeah that's running the 17489 xdkbuild that's apart of Octal450s jrunner. As that build is a really awesome & known good working xdk build. 

Can build 16mb & bb nands. As that 4gb build in photo will be running the xdk build that's apart of jrunner but for big block nands.

Just that there is no known rgloader builds for 16mb or 4gb rgh3 motherboards as of yet.

Only 256mb or 512mb jasper rgh3 which is this build in post

yRVbCKO.jpg

thanks for the information just this morning doing some research I discovered this feature on jrunner I sell lots of xbox360s customized to customer tastes and I had never noticed this feature now I will use it on my personal creation xbox360 nandwitch trial nand

16 hours ago, Legend said:

yRVbCKO.jpg

thanks for the information just this morning doing some research I discovered this feature on jrunner I sell lots of xbox360s customized to customer tastes and I had never noticed this feature now I will use it on my personal creation xbox360 nandwitch trial nand

No problem. For the 16mb nands for that 17489 xdkbuild in jrunner. There is a folder called 17489-fs in jrunner you rename that folder to just 17489 put that on root of HDD it's the rest of the 17489 xdk filesystem. As you will only be able to boot minimal mode which is xshell xdk dash. Retail dash will not work without having the 17489 folder on root of hdd.

As the full xdk filesystem cannot fit in your nand. 

Where as big block nands it will fit.

On 4/3/2024 at 3:36 AM, AcidzModShop said:

Possible for this to be used for a RGH 1.2 Big Block?

Can not get a builder to work on 1.2 for 17559

Not sure but it should do since rgh1.2 is practically rgh2. Just that 1.2 is just better in every way.

You can actually build with this rgh3 bb rgl builder. Just don't Carry on with the build process as the bat builder. after you enter in your console serial. it builds an rgh2 nand first & spits it out in your console serial folder. That's the nandimage you will use. As if you press enter to carry on with the build process it will start to convert your rgh2 nand into x2 rgh3 nands & bat builder will remove your rgh2 nand.

So if you don't carry on with the build process. That's your rgh2 nand mate

I still have my rgh2 bb jasper running this same build. That's how this build for 3 come about

But let me know or get a me on discord

On 4/14/2024 at 9:12 AM, 552eden said:

tested for falcon? is there any reason it wont work on falcon?

We do have a build for 16mb rgh3, have tested on my personal rgh3 16 jasper & Corona nands, pro has tested on his falcon & trinity 16mb besides 4gb corona since we don't own one. But the build works. Just no shadowbooting. patches need working on. It ain't public but we have had it for awhile now. 

On 4/15/2024 at 6:45 AM, KiwiMeoWii said:

We do have a build for 16mb rgh3, have tested on my personal rgh3 16 jasper & Corona nands, pro has tested on his falcon & trinity 16mb besides 4gb corona since we don't own one. But the build works. Just no shadowbooting. patches need working on. It ain't public but we have had it for awhile now. 

i would love to test if possible