RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
mo0ody

Moving Games From "No Section" To Xbox360 Games

Hi Guys

I Moved A game Into No Section By Wrong And I Want To Get It Back To Xbox360 Games How To Do That PLZ

And Thx

Did you read the warning message that you were prompted with when moving the game to "No Section"?

You will need to clear data and let FSD scan your content and create the database again.

settings >general setttings > reset settngs > {clear data}

delete path

restart

add path, scan.

ps. is the game at all on your hdd still ? iam confused whats a *no section* anyway :blushing: 

Is no section the same as "Other" ? I always wondered where the "Other" files in the game paths actually went as there is no folder for "others" on the dashboard in the library.

The covers will automatically download themselves if you have the link to JQE360, and I think the TUs will still be there but not sure on that one. You will need to set up the game paths again though.

The covers will automatically download themselves if you have the link to JQE360, and I think the TUs will still be there but not sure on that one. You will need to set up the game paths again though.

That is correct.

The chosen art for games will be downloaded automatically and Title Updates will not be affected :).

• Like 1

Why would you do a CLEAR DATA if you can use the link provided above to move the game to another section?

And even if you would need to do a CLEAR DATA there is a way of doing it without losing any covers/images/descriptions. Check the tutorials section.