Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JPizzle

XeBuild 1.05

11 posts in this topic

The XeBuild Team has just released their latest version of XeBuild bringing with it the new dashboard update, 16197.

I am also very happy to announce that RealModScene.com is now the official support site for XeBuild along with Homebrew-Connection.org so feel free to post any comments, bugs or suggestions in our dedicated XeBuild forum.

Changes:

========

- tidy ini_creator output a little

- colons were not being removed from macid string in ini file, fixed

- added corona4g build target and dump parsing, nanddump.bin should be minimum 0x3000000 bytes from corona mmc machines (no spare data)

- Xstress.settings will now be kept along with other mobile data

- added flash header sanity checks

- adjust dump loader to allow for 64bit file sizes

- build process will no longer complete a retail image if smc is patched or a jtag image if smc is unpatched. Apparently a big fat error warning isn't enough.

- added some older retail.ini, added new switch to allow selecting specific bl configs (if making images with patches, the switch is appended to patch names as well)

- add 16197

xebuild_1.05.zip

16197.zip

$SystemUpdate_16197.zip

can someone please give me a step by step to install...I have a rgh2 falcon board and i don't want to mess up my re set glitch

i am running dash 2.0.14699.0 and have no clue

im not the best at this but i know the process u put xe build on ur computer then u get ur console and dvd key write this down dont lose it then dump ur nand and upload the 16 dash i think this is right step by step i dont know its been a while im still on 14719 rgh

i tried that.. port forwarding didnt work ( except the ports that the one i use in FSD ).. tried DMZ .. didnt work.. upnp.. i clicked enabled.. it says enabeled.. but xbox doesnt see it

can i go on xbox live by this software even if my concol is RGH?

Certainly not.

XBL on a JTAG/RGH system will most likely never be done.

Enable UPnP on the router and reboot/reset it.

I'm not a moderator here, but I would have thought that this is an issue of it's own and nothing to do with XeBuild ;).