I am also very happy to announce that RealModScene.com is now the official support site for XeBuild along with Homebrew-Connection.org so feel free to post any comments, bugs or suggestions in our dedicated XeBuild forum.
- tidy ini_creator output a little
- colons were not being removed from macid string in ini file, fixed
- added corona4g build target and dump parsing, nanddump.bin should be minimum 0x3000000 bytes from corona mmc machines (no spare data)
- Xstress.settings will now be kept along with other mobile data
- added flash header sanity checks
- adjust dump loader to allow for 64bit file sizes
- build process will no longer complete a retail image if smc is patched or a jtag image if smc is unpatched. Apparently a big fat error warning isn't enough.
- added some older retail.ini, added new switch to allow selecting specific bl configs (if making images with patches, the switch is appended to patch names as well)
- add 16197