RealModScene
RedaMostaganem

Failed to create a public room from Xbox Unity

Hello,

I want to create a public room on Xbox unity but it always says "failed to add Room."

PS: I want to play with people from my country to avoid lagging, and i don't want to make it private because they don't know the password and there's no way for me to tell them.

So how can I do?

Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, RedaMostaganem said:

Hello,

I want to create a public room on Xbox unity but it always says "failed to add Room."

PS: I want to play with people from my country to avoid lagging, and i don't want to make it private because they don't know the password and there's no way for me to tell them.

So how can I do?

Thanks in advance.

you can EASILY create a public room without a password.. you do so via the xbox(unity might be bugged??)

but as for ACTUAL pre-defined public rooms, that is for staff only.. you can easily PM/Skype/Discord people the password tho

edit:

it will be a room with your unity name on it, for example, if i were to create a room, it would be "felida's room"

59 minutes ago, felida said:

edit:

it will be a room with your unity name on it, for example, if i were to create a room, it would be "felida's room"

I understand that, but that's what I don't want, I mean I want a room with a specific name not with my unity name with no password

That's why I go to unity website. Is it possible?

5 minutes ago, RedaMostaganem said:

I understand that, but that's what I don't want, I mean I want a room with a specific name not with my unity name with no password

That's why I go to unity website. Is it possible?

YOU can not, i MIGHT be able to, but i highly doubt anyone would..

as YOU can create your OWN room.. and not make it private.. 

what you are trying to do is redundant, as you will be right back here making posts about people cheating in that specific room.. 

• Confused 1

Less played games dont have public rooms, as it is almost pointless, when the user can create a private room to play that game with their friends. Only admins and moderators on link can create a new public room for a game, as it involves editing the game data on unity. Outside of Team Phoenix, there arent any moderators or administrators that I know of that could help you with that. That being said, I am a member of Team Phoenix, and could add a public room for you, for a specific game, but it is pointless, as it would be public and anyone could join from any region, which isnt what you want.

• Thanks 1