RealModScene
felida

Skin ideas

3 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Is an original 360 Blade skin possible?

Yes and no.. lol.. can make something mimic it.. sort of.. but since the transitions are hardcoded.. kind of limited.. lol..

it's ok, the sound annoys me tho :)

the transitions could be a little faster (use every Frame available) and go to different directions like when i press "B" everything goes down "B"

i think i bugged you before with music to be added to play in the background once aurora has started, could you get this up and running for aurora 0.7b??

6 hours ago, Denver358 said:

i think i bugged you before with music to be added to play in the background once aurora has started, could you get this up and running for aurora 0.7b??

Yes, haha.. it is already done.. there is sliders in the second tab.. with my skin youll press shoulder buttons to swap to music tab, and the right thumbstick to bring up quickview.. lol..

Just right now im working on moving the qv menu up to something different.. just a pain to get all the tansitions mapped out lol..

16 hours ago, felida said:

Yes, haha.. it is already done.. there is sliders in the second tab.. with my skin youll press shoulder buttons to swap to music tab, and the right thumbstick to bring up quickview.. lol..

Just right now im working on moving the qv menu up to something different.. just a pain to get all the tansitions mapped out lol..

I have tried you skin Felida, and found the music tab, which I quite like. Once I can figure out how to change files to the xma format and put my own music in, but id like the music to start once the console has loaded. I have found an arcade style image as my background with pinball machines and Daytona etc, I also found a 6min recording of an arcade centre ambience with pinball and arcade machine noises with crowd background noises, so once the console is loaded it looks and sounds like a real life arcade centre. This is what I had set up on the previous aurora. I would like to try and replicate this if I could, is that possible?? I have the background image just not the sound yet to go with it for aurora 0.7b