RealModScene
Jack Ng Khai Jie

360 content manager detecting hdd1 only?

stupid question but how do you let 360 content manager detect storage device other than internal hdd? Does it only detect hdd1? When i open up 360 content manager, only hdd1 is visible when pressing show xbox 360 hard drive. I am sure 360cm is connected to my xbox rgh. Please help:angel::angel:

with external media u can easily plug into pc to use content manager. think i have alot of problems using it with aurora, but it works with fsd, kind of. just used it the other day to unlock some of my stuff since xm360 is being difficult atm with my ext. i think i did have to plug into pc cuz i couldnt see ext with ftp for some reason

1 hour ago, fulltimehustler said:

with external media u can easily plug into pc to use content manager. think i have alot of problems using it with aurora, but it works with fsd, kind of. just used it the other day to unlock some of my stuff since xm360 is being difficult atm with my ext. i think i did have to plug into pc cuz i couldnt see ext with ftp for some reason

Because xm360 was made way long ago, before you could ever use a external officially.. so there isnt support for external hdds