RealModScene
XaceX2013

Xbox 360 E79 RGH2 Corona 4GB

Heyho,

so i have a decent problem.... 

i gave my Brother my Xbox360 as a Cristmas gift and he asked me if he could delete some games he wont play. Of course i said yes, i mean come on there is nothing that can go wrong right? Wrong! 

So to get to the point it semms that he deleted important system files by "accident" (at least that is what he says) so my question is now is there anyway to fix this problem? or is the Xbox gone for good ?

Thanks for your help in advance... and srry for my bad english its not my native language

• Like 2

Rebuild the nand and reflash it, this requires a MMC compatible SDCard reader

(you can dump your current nand using the same hardware and use that as source, it'll simply add the missing files to the new image)

oh okay thanks, but  i dont have a MMC compatible SD Card reader (at least not anymore) and further i should mention that i bought it already chipped so i did not install the ModChip by my self

And this means also that i dont have any nand backup files but the console still does boot xell but cant connect to the network :/

oh okay thanks, but  i dont have a MMC compatible SD Card reader (at least not anymore) and further i should mention that i bought it already chipped so i did not install the ModChip by my self

And this means also that i dont have any nand backup files but the console still does boot xell but cant connect to the network :/

XeLL can only use your ethernet port... and it may at times fail to connect, just try again...

You need to find someone that can help you with installing the MMC reader and/or re-hack it (that's basically what you'll be doing, dumping the nand and installing a new one the same way it was done when it was first hacked/chipped)

Yes i know but Xell doesnt even use my Ethernetport, Xell says someting about "Waiting for Link..... link is still down" dunno how to fix that or if it is even possible to fix 

so yeah i guess i need to search for someone who can fix this for me cuz i dont have the tools nor do i have the knowlegde for this

Thanks for your Help :)

Yes i know but Xell doesnt even use my Ethernetport, Xell says someting about "Waiting for Link..... link is still down" dunno how to fix that or if it is even possible to fix

so yeah i guess i need to search for someone who can fix this for me cuz i dont have the tools nor do i have the knowlegde for this

Thanks for your Help :)

1. You can youtube a video on how to open your console.. maybe the person left the sd card thing attached..

2. Your ethernet has to be pluged into a router.. not a pc.. for it to work.. internet sharing and bridges wont work.. atleast from my experience lol..

3. The adapter isnt all that expensive really.. maybe $10 with shipping?

• Like 2

Yep already done all of that, you know i am one of these guys who can use Google lol ^^

So i openedthe console and took a look inside and tadaa unforunally no SD card Reader attached :( and also he did a really sloppy Job with the soldering, i would do it my self but as stated above i dont have the tools and knowledge of how to do it without frying my board, but i have some soldering skills... anyways back to the topic 

my ethernet is plugged in to a router and not to my PC because it has no secondary Port for a Lan Cable lol so couldn't even try that ^^ but still it wont connect. So the reason why i even tried that was because i read something about dumping the nand over my webbrowser.... i cant image that this rellay would work or even is Possible tho but hey i want to fix my Box so badly i thought give it at least a try mybe you guys know more about thi Rumor about dumping his nand over the Webbrowser xD Is it Legit or total nonesense and someone tried to troll me? lol 

And What do you mean with the Adapter? you mean this SD Card thing right?

So the reason why i even tried that was because i read something about dumping the nand over my webbrowser.... i cant image that this rellay would work or even is Possible

mybe you guys know more about thi Rumor about dumping his nand over the Webbrowser xD Is it Legit or total nonesense and someone tried to troll me? lol

It works flawlessly. Make sure that your console and computer are connected to the same network with the Router. For example once Xell started look at the IP given to your Xbox 360 let says 192.168.1.99 if your PC has an IP like 192.168.0.X they won't see each other you have to modify the IP of your PC's network adapter in a range of 192.168.1.X. Thus done you type in directly the IP adress of your console 192.168.1.99 into a web browser.

And don't forget you have a Corona you will only be able to Dump your Nand with Xell not to Flash neither with Rawflash.

• Like 1

The way browser dumping works is by XeLL having a small custom made webserver running on it that simply responds with a filedownload when a specific request is made, that filedownload is directly linked to how xell can dump your nand, not so hard to believe now is it?

Sent from my SM-G903F

Well thanks for the Info ^^ so i change my network configuration my xbox now has the ip 192.168.1.99 and my pc is in the same net work given the ip 192.168.1.XXX but still cant to anything  cant reach my xbox  :/ did i do something wrong ?

Edit: Never mind fixed it the network cable was broken /.-

Edited by XaceX2013

soo i just finished dumong the nand and rewrote it wiht xebuild put updflash.bin file in the root of my usb stick and nothing happens when i boot up xell it says skippin udpflash.bin o.O

soo i just finished dumong the nand and rewrote it wiht xebuild put updflash.bin file in the root of my usb stick and nothing happens when i boot up xell it says skippin udpflash.bin o.O

We already told you, mmc can't be flashed/written with xell...

It can read, but not write...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Furthermore no Corona at all can be flashed by Xell either 16 Mo or 4Go

Wrong, any Corona 16MB Can be flashed via XeLL, it's only 4GB Corona's that can't (mmc corona)

Wrong, any Corona 16MB Can be flashed via XeLL, it's only 4GB Corona's that can't (mmc corona)

Indeed i was wrong sorry :unsure: Corona 16 MB can be blind flashed via Xell with Rawflash (nandflash.bin). Black screen but it works.

Indeed i was wrong sorry :unsure: Corona 16 MB can be blind flashed via Xell with Rawflash. Black screen but it works.

Or, you can use XeLL 0.993 which also supports flashing (without rawflash as long as you name the file "updflash.bin" and actually have video support ;)

Never ending to learn lol

And once you are good with a working nand.. use swizzys simple nand flasher.. it can update corona 4gb, as well as any other console.. 🤗

• Like 1

And once you are good with a working nand.. use swizzys simple nand flasher.. it can update corona 4gb, as well as any other console..

Thank you but  i know all of this ;) It's just that I always use a " special " Xell  with Auto-Dumper whom needs absolutely Rawflash to flash a Nand. And I never flash by this way even less Corona. Furthermore it flashes blind by my side and works (i understand why). This is my last message to this Topic because i don't want to spam it. Hope people will understand.