RealModScene
malonso

Do you know something about if you will get chip rgh for xbox One ??

I am fairly certain that xecuter already pulled the keys from the chip, by method of a microscope, and acid bath. He was hinting a while back that they had a breakthrough on the xbox one. Now, I know they have a nand dump, but I dont know if they could decrypt it, or much else. He was very vague about it, other than they had a breakthrough. He was also posting xrays of the SOC like right after it came out. If you have the right tools, you can reverse engineer the chip, and possibly find a way. That being said, 15432 released his research on the winchester model 360, and deemed it unglitchable, as the cpu_rst line has a protection circuit and the post out is hard to get to. basically if you send a 150nm pulse on the reset line, the system throws an error. So it looks like microsoft is learning, and the next gen might not see much for quite a while. That being said, from the hints dropped, I wouldnt loose hope. It is like the PS4 hack, which has now been patched, but someone managed to get it to play copied games, so who knows.

That would be awesome.. a custom cpu altogether lol.. that being said.. those dodo birds they talk about.. are stock images of the product.. nothing proves they have access to equipment like that.. but.. that being said.. no one can honestly really say something until proof of either way lol.. just because someone hasn't publicly announced a hack/mod.. doesn't mean that it cant/wont happen..
  • Like 2

From what I've heard Team Xecuter had commissioned the work. It needs a lot of experience and knowledge to expose a Chip with acid, without damaging the silicon. A single failure and you can dispose your Chip.

• Like 1