RealModScene
PopeyedGull5

multi disk problem ,:(

hi guys i just finished downloading red read redemption goty and i have to two disk disk 1 and disk 2 , and non of this disks have content files both are playable one for the regular story and the other for the nightmare i guess story or whatever , and i dont know hot to put it exactly in the HDD , i try to put disk 2 into the disk 1 folder and aurora doesn't do the auto swap disk , so please any one know how i can fix this or put them into the right path in HDD please and thanks you guys 
PS : sorry for may bad English 

post-78461-0-83379800-1480264502_thumb.jpg

post-78461-0-83379800-1480264502_thumb.jpg

hi guys i just finished downloading red read redemption goty and i have to two disk disk 1 and disk 2 , and non of this disks have content files both are playable one for the regular story and the other for the nightmare i guess story or whatever , and i dont know hot to put it exactly in the HDD , i try to put disk 2 into the disk 1 folder and aurora doesn't do the auto swap disk , so please any one know how i can fix this or put them into the right path in HDD please and thanks you guys

PS : sorry for may bad English

They are their own seperate games.. 1 is not needed for the other..

So each game would go into its own folder.. each ran by its own default.xex

• Like 1

They are their own seperate games.. 1 is not needed for the other..

So each game would go into its own folder.. each ran by its own default.xex

even they have same Tid and thats why i am so confuse , so there is no way i can swap  this thing right ?

sorry i am just new for this 

It is known there are two disks with games sometimes use other disk is containing additions and sometimes be a special disk network play, unfortunately I cant help you more now the administrator prevents assistance copied Games 

• Like 1

It is known there are two disks with games sometimes use other disk is containing additions and sometimes be a special disk network play, unfortunately I cant help you more now the administrator prevents assistance copied Games

You're allowed to help with getting games working, you're just not allowed to offer links to where you can download the game, or any part of it's data...

You're allowed to help with getting games working, you're just not allowed to offer links to where you can download the game, or any part of it's data...

Well I have seen topics like this were closed so I said this

even they have same Tid and thats why i am so confuse , so there is no way i can swap this thing right ?

sorry i am just new for this

This 1 game in particular, has 2 play discs.. 1st disc is red dead, 2nd is zombies mode.. title id are same, but media id is different mate..

And no, on this particular game, there is no disc swapping.. you either load up red dead, or u load up the zombies game..

And yes, there is a bug where both games come up with the same info and cover.. but since 0.6b is out, just manually change the cover and whatnot..

• Like 1

And yes, there is a bug where both games come up with the same info and cover..

I wouldn't call it a bug since it goes by TitleID which is the same for both discs...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I wouldn't call it a bug since it goes by TitleID which is the same for both discs...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I call it a bug, because media id "could" be mapped also.. such as with tu's.. but.. no one has thought of this i presume.. lol..

Or we could use the programmer joke, and bugs are just features not fully implemented yet hahah..

Well, only the cover is grabbed from xboxunity.net, everything else is grabbed from xbox.com where only the titleid is used...

MediaID shift for each version of the game aswell (regional versions)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Well, only the cover is grabbed from xboxunity.net, everything else is grabbed from xbox.com where only the titleid is used...

MediaID shift for each version of the game aswell (regional versions)

Sent from my SM-G903F

I do mean the covers.. lol.. but as i said, since 0.6b is out.. you can easily swap to the correct cover..

yeah i agree with you , i convert both game to god then i put them to the HDD content 00000 etc... , then when i start regular red dead redemption game work fine then withing the game i select multiplayer its automatic switch to the other game then multiplayer and zombie story came out ,you know what i mean , so swapping actuality work in this game its just u have to convert them to god then put the in the same folder in hdd in the 00000... folder etc... so thats work for me , and thanks for the information guys thanks a lot 

yeah i agree with you , i convert both game to god then i put them to the HDD content 00000 etc... , then when i start regular red dead redemption game work fine then withing the game i select multiplayer its automatic switch to the other game then multiplayer and zombie story came out ,you know what i mean , so swapping actuality work in this game its just u have to convert them to god then put the in the same folder in hdd in the 00000... folder etc... so thats work for me , and thanks for the information guys thanks a lot

Thats because the game is programmed to look for it there.. lol.. it really is all game dependant mate.. FF13 can be completely extracted, and placed in a single folder, and use just the 1st disc default.xex and never need to swap discs ever..

• Like 2