RealModScene
BlueSn00w

HELP!!!! Flash config 0x00000000 after bad nand flash!

Im geting the 0x00000000 error in jrunner its not the soldering and when i boot the console i get a beep but nothing happens and the glitch chip(Acev3) dont even try to glitch :p plz help me

It also worked fine before im useing a matrox v1 spi nand flasher..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOsBSzyV6Nk here is a vid of the console. Working vid of the console

• Like 2

There is a problem with your J-Runner. None version of Xebuild in it is recognised.

Before downloading it deactivate your antivirus.

can u link me to a working version

There is a problem with your J-Runner. None version of Xebuild in it is recognised.

Before downloading it deactivate your antivirus.

can u link me to a working copy?

?

It's a bad smc, you need to run an erase using something like nandpro and have it do that until it fixes itself (power cycle until it starts erasing the nand) this will fix the issue

Sent from my SM-G903F

It's a bad smc, you need to run an erase using something like nandpro and have it do that until it fixes itself (power cycle until it starts erasing the nand) this will fix the issue

Sent from my SM-G903F

Ok i wil try that when i get home :D thx

Sent from my SM-G903F

http://prntscr.com/d8lprb No luck :p just get an error

Yeah, you didn't do what i told you to either so... there's that...

Open notepad and type this in:

nandpro usb: -e16 0 1
runme.bat
Save this in a file named "runme.bat" next, run the batch script, this should make it automatically run itself over and over and run NANDPro over and over, i would also recommend using NANDPro 2.0b for this and not 3.0a (2.0b is compatible with newer ARM firmwares while 3.0a isn't backwards compatible and 2.0b works with corona motherboards aswell)

Once you have the script running, you simply unplug and plug the power cord into the console a few times, eventually you'll see it successfully erasing the first block, at this point you stop it using Ctrl + C and just continue like normal (it will now work in JRunner again), it's a timing thing so just try it for a bit (if you spend more then 30 minutes it's probably not going to work)

nandpro usb: -e16 0 1runme.bat

Save this in a file named "runme.bat" next, run the batch script, this should make it automatically run itself over and over and run NANDPro over and over, i would also recommend using NANDPro 2.0b for this and not 3.0a (2.0b is compatible with newer ARM firmwares while 3.0a isn't backwards compatible and 2.0b works with corona motherboards aswell)

Once you have the script running, you simply unplug and plug the power cord into the console a few times, eventually you'll see it successfully erasing the first block, at this point you stop it using Ctrl + C and just continue like normal (it will now work in JRunner again), it's a timing thing so just try it for a bit (if you spend more then 30 minutes it's probably not going to work)

Nope :(http://prntscr.com/d8lv7b

It's a Trinity. What's your OS system ?

Windows 7 Pro with a msi z97 pcmate

nandpro usb: -e16 0 1runme.bat

Sorry just saw the thing about nandpro v3 and i cant find a dl for it tho xboxscene is down :p

That message don't matter, it's compatible despite complaining about it... just try it... see if it works...

It might be a hardware issue tho seeing as you're getting flashconfig 0x0000001 there? are you sure you connected the MTX Flasher correctly? (you didn't flip the pinheader by accident?) it could also be that the soldering got torn inside of the console on one or more wire...

That message don't matter, it's compatible despite complaining about it... just try it... see if it works...

It might be a hardware issue tho seeing as you're getting flashconfig 0x0000001 there? are you sure you connected the MTX Flasher correctly? (you didn't flip the pinheader by accident?) it could also be that the soldering got torn inside of the console on one or more wire...

its not the wires and the flasher is pluged in correctly

Its also spiting out usb bulk read errors -166

its not the wires and the flasher is pluged in correctly

Did you open the console to verify the wires are 100% still connected?

Did you open the console to verify the wires are 100% still connected?

I lightly pulled and they are all strong and idk how to open it xD

Its also spiting out usb bulk read errors -166

That'd be somewhat normal, as you're effectively resetting the hardware while it's trying to do it's thing... i never actually used a MTX SPI Flasher for this fix myself, i only used NAND-X (and a Olimex whatever it was, the hardware it's originally made with before NAND-X was created) which work faster then MTX SPI Flasher, it's possible that MTX SPI Flasher is too slow to handle it... not sure... i'm not going to try that theory either as i don't want to mess up a console just to try it...

That'd be somewhat normal, as you're effectively resetting the hardware while it's trying to do it's thing... i never actually used a MTX SPI Flasher for this fix myself, i only used NAND-X (and a Olimex whatever it was, the hardware it's originally made with before NAND-X was created) which work faster then MTX SPI Flasher, it's possible that MTX SPI Flasher is too slow to handle it... not sure... i'm not going to try that theory either as i don't want to mess up a console just to try it...

Well im stuck here i dont know what 2 do and even when im not pwr cycleing it its still doing bulk error

Well im stuck here i dont know what 2 do and even when im not pwr cycleing it its still doing bulk error

Could be the MTX SPI Flasher can't handle the brutal resets and end up in a weird broken state... can you get your hands on a NAND-X?

Windows 7 Pro with a msi z97 pcmate

What kind ? 32 ? 64 bits ? Have you ever installed the MTX SPI Flasher DRIVERS ?

Could be the MTX SPI Flasher can't handle the brutal resets and end up in a weird broken state... can you get your hands on a NAND-X?

Even if i could how can i connect it? But i might be able to use one 

64 bit yes i have drivers...

Ok. Have you checked in device Manager that there's no question mark ?

after bad nand flash

From what to what ? More details needed...

For sure Swizzy's right your SMC  is corrupted...but give more details please.

Ok. Have you checked in device Manager that there's no question mark ?

From what to what ? More details needed...

Yes no ? mark flashed from freeboot to rgloader

New error it says cant find flash controler
  • Like 1

Even if i could how can i connect it? But i might be able to use one

The pinout is the same for MTX SPI Flasher and this, so you would just need to get a pinheader you can connect the 2 pinheaders together with (the one that comes with the NAND-X to the one attached to your console)

I'm starting to suspect your drivers as well.  You've stated your on win64, so you went in and enabled test mode and disabled driver signature enforcement?

Cause if you didn't do those steps, your driver might not really be working. 

I'm starting to suspect your drivers as well.  You've stated your on win64, so you went in and enabled test mode and disabled driver signature enforcement?

Cause if you didn't do those steps, your driver might not really be working. 

I did not remember im not useing windows 10 im useing 7