RealModScene
BlueSn00w

HELP!!!! Flash config 0x00000000 after bad nand flash!

Try shorting the data lines on the nand chip(2 or 3 should do), as you plug in the power. after you plug in the console remove the bridge. I would not advise soldering, but a small flat head screwdriver to  short the resistors  together should do the trick. You may have to try it a couple of times before you succeed. Do not attempt to power on the console. If the southbridge cant read the nand, it will load a default smc from the southbridge that will allow you to flash the chip with the correct image. I have used this method before, and can guarantee it will work. Swizzy's method is probably safer, but takes longer to do successfully.

Try shorting the data lines on the nand chip(2 or 3 should do), as you plug in the power. after you plug in the console remove the bridge. I would not advise soldering, but a small flat head screwdriver to  short the resistors should do the trick. You may have to try it a couple of times before you succeed. Do not attempt to power on the console. If the southbridge cant read the nand, it will load a default smc from the southbridge that will allow you to flash the chip with the correct image. I have used this method before, and can guarantee it will work. Swizzy's method is probably safer, but takes longer to do successfully.

hmm so i have to open my xbox ok! brb :p

Yes like this for instance (Phat example) :

mini_405458BADFLASHRECOVERY1.jpg

Like daretogo said too i strongly suspects a driver problem on your system and/or a anti-virus obfuscation...

Yes, if you are working on a slim console, the resistors are on the bottom of the board, if working on a phat console they are on the top of the board. They are the ones by the demon points for D0 - D7. You could short the solder points also. Just connect the points together, plug in the console, and then remove the short. if it doesnt work start the process over. images can be found here http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/88107-Demon-Slim-Step-by-Step-Installation-Guide. This is on a trinity, but you see the D0-D7 points on the demon, and the quick solder points under them. Those are the points you want to short together

Edit: Image above is for phat consoles, and for coronas look at the images here http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/97468-DemoN-Slim-CORONA-v1-v3-Step-by-Step-Installation-Guide-DemoN-Corona-QSB they are the resistors above the QSB for the conversion board. ;) good luck.

I did not remember im not useing windows 10 im useing 7

I never said anything about windows 10.  Windows 7 X64 requires signed drivers as well.  So if you didn't disable signature enforcement, then your drivers are not installed fully.  Did you ever get a warning about "this driver is not signed, continue anyways?"  if not - then you're not installed. 

• Like 1

The drivers are installed and working, otherwise it wouldn't be able to communicate with the MTX SPI Flasher in the first place ;)

thats useing verson 2.0e

I told you to go with 2.0b, not 2.0e... 2.0b is included with xeBuild GUI btw

Yes, if you are working on a slim console, the resistors are on the bottom of the board, if working on a phat console they are on the top of the board. They are the ones by the demon points for D0 - D7. You could short the solder points also. Just connect the points together, plug in the console, and then remove the short. if it doesnt work start the process over. images can be found here http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/88107-Demon-Slim-Step-by-Step-Installation-Guide. This is on a trinity, but you see the D0-D7 points on the demon, and the quick solder points under them. Those are the points you want to short together

Edit: Image above is for phat consoles, and for coronas look at the images here http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/97468-DemoN-Slim-CORONA-v1-v3-Step-by-Step-Installation-Guide-DemoN-Corona-QSB they are the resistors above the QSB for the conversion board. ;) good luck.

I cant find them on my board can u show me on skype or something?

The drivers are installed and working, otherwise it wouldn't be able to communicate with the MTX SPI Flasher in the first place ;)

I told you to go with 2.0b, not 2.0e... 2.0b is included with xeBuild GUI btw

Ok i will try this after this fix :)

I recommend going with the method i explained, it's MUCH safer, especially for someone not used to dealing with hardware directly, it's easy to short the wrong components and you can potentially damage the components aswell if you short stuff...

My method simply takes patience and timing, like i said tho, i only really used it with NAND-X and Olimex whatever it was...

Start by using NANDPro 2.0b and run the script i told you to make, now power cycle for atleast 10 minutes... don't look at your computer, just plug in the cable and unplug it over and over (the power cable to the motherboard, nothing else, if you pull the cable from the brick it won't matter as it's not drained fast enough)

I recommend going with the method i explained, it's MUCH safer, especially for someone not used to dealing with hardware directly, it's easy to short the wrong components and you can potentially damage the components aswell if you short stuff...

My method simply takes patience and timing, like i said tho, i only really used it with NAND-X and Olimex whatever it was...

Start by using NANDPro 2.0b and run the script i told you to make, now power cycle for atleast 10 minutes... don't look at your computer, just plug in the cable and unplug it over and over (the power cable to the motherboard, nothing else, if you pull the cable from the brick it won't matter as it's not drained fast enough)

ok can u link me to the files or xebuild

Also still geting the error about cant find flash controler

Yes, if you are working on a slim console, the resistors are on the bottom of the board

They're not only reachable at the bottom with a 16 MB Nand if you permit. VIAs are doing the job. These four should be fine.

mini_823389BADFLASHRECOVERY2.jpg

They're not only reachable at the bottom with a 16 MB Nand if you permit. VIAs are doing the job. These four should be fine.

mini_823389BADFLASHRECOVERY2.jpg

the points on the bottom of the board are safer, as if your hand slips, and you hit the 3v3 point, and a data line, you could fry the chip, or the south bridge in the process.
  • Like 1

the points on the bottom of the board are safer, as if your hand slips, and you hit the 3v3 point, and a data line, you could fry the chip, or the south bridge in the process.

I'm agree with you but at his stage of process it's still a challenge.

• Like 1

ok can u link me to the files or xebuild

Also still geting the error about cant find flash controler

Can you show me the entire message you're getting from NANDPro? i can't remember all the details of what it spits out...

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7518-help-flash-config-0x00000000-after-bad-nand-flash/#entry64826 <--- how about you read back in the thread, Blackjack already gave you a link...

If you're not going to read what we say, we might as well just stop trying to help you as you're only going to create a mess for yourself (not fully reading what we say means you're missing details that may prove vital to your success)

Ok i tryed it for a good 10 mins no luck :( 

Can you show me the entire message you're getting from NANDPro? i can't remember all the details of what it spits out...

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7518-help-flash-config-0x00000000-after-bad-nand-flash/#entry64826 <--- how about you read back in the thread, Blackjack already gave you a link...

If you're not going to read what we say, we might as well just stop trying to help you as you're only going to create a mess for yourself (not fully reading what we say means you're missing details that may prove vital to your success)

http://prntscr.com/d8mvah And i saw it latter on sorry 

• Like 2

J-Runner don't use Nand Pro...

Ignore that

What ?

Why the kids aren't alright ^^

• Like 1

So im still geting the same error about flash controler