RealModScene
PanicsBoi

Aurora Black Screen Problem

im loading aurora and it will load for a few seconds then my rgh will black screen i have recording of it happening would love some help guys :)

• Like 3

https://youtu.be/AmXUAW2Fjwc This is a video I took of it earlier the first time boots fine then after that it just crashes

check your dashlaunch settings.. what it "looks like" is you are trying to use some plugin that grants you access to XBL.. and yeah.. MOST times.. they will shut down when you boot to dash due to a couple of reasons.. and seeing as no one here will help you with that, put a default launch.ini on a USB, plug it in to XB, then boot... and DELETE THAT CRAP..

if this doesn't apply to you.. eg you not using stuff like that, still try a default launch.ini.. and see if that helps..

EDIT: also, does your xb red-ring? you loading off internal hdd/external hdd? could be a HDD failure.. could be a couple of reasons..

• Like 2

check your dashlaunch settings.. what it "looks like" is you are trying to use some plugin that grants you access to XBL.. and yeah.. MOST times.. they will shut down when you boot to dash due to a couple of reasons.. and seeing as no one here will help you with that, put a default launch.ini on a USB, plug it in to XB, then boot... and DELETE THAT CRAP..

if this doesn't apply to you.. eg you not using stuff like that, still try a default launch.ini.. and see if that helps..

EDIT: also, does your xb red-ring? you loading off internal hdd/external hdd? could be a HDD failure.. could be a couple of reasons..

yeah i load off my hdd mate and i do have a stealth in my plugin do i take that out and it might make a diffrence 

yeah i load off my hdd mate and i do have a stealth in my plugin do i take that out and it might make a diffrence

Probably yes, most stealth services will mess up your console experience if you don't have a subscription (or they fail to verify it)