RealModScene
BaconGaming52

Gta vice city on 360

Download a copy of gta vice city xbox iso and extract it

piracy is not supported on this site. advise someone to download something again, and I will ban you from posting on these forums.

piracy is not supported on this site. advise someone to download something again, and I will ban you from posting on these forums.

where do i find the "rules"

I dont know where the actual thread is anymore, but it is around. Also, if you are saying that to argue, it is kinda stupid to argue with a moderator that was giving a warning. And it is against the rules for a reason. It is so the sites owners dont get sued, or shut down. So, while we will help you with a game you may have or may not have downloaded from the internet, as long as it isnt an obvious pirate copy, as it isnt illegal to tell somebody how to make something work in theory. But to tell someone to break the law, or help them do it, works against everything that is trying to be done here. In all fairness, in a lot of countries everything we do is illegal in one way or the other. For example, in the US, it is not illegal to buy a glitch chip, but the moment you install it into a console, and put freeboot on it, it is. If you only have the ecc, which is based on libxenon code, and uses the xbox hardware directly, it is legal, for the most part. Even the ecc, breaks this rule to a degree, as the JTAG/RGH smc is still modified microsoft code that you do not own. They usually wont arrest you for having a modded console, but if you sell or do the service it is still against the law. Whole civil(Having) vs criminal(Making a profit) thing.  

• Like 2

I dont know where the actual thread is anymore, but it is around. Also, if you are saying that to argue, it is kinda stupid to argue with a moderator that was giving a warning. And it is against the rules for a reason. It is so the sites owners dont get sued, or shut down. So, while we will help you with a game you may have or may not have downloaded from the internet, as long as it isnt an obvious pirate copy, as it isnt illegal to tell somebody how to make something work in theory. But to tell someone to break the law, or help them do it, works against everything that is trying to be done here. In all fairness, in a lot of countries everything we do is illegal in one way or the other. For example, in the US, it is not illegal to buy a glitch chip, but the moment you install it into a console, and put freeboot on it, it is. If you only have the ecc, which is based on libxenon code, and uses the xbox hardware directly, it is legal, for the most part. Even the ecc, breaks this rule to a degree, as the JTAG/RGH smc is still modified microsoft code that you do not own. They usually wont arrest you for having a modded console, but if you sell or do the service it is still against the law. Whole civil(Having) vs criminal(Making a profit) thing.

are u a new mod

just askin

are u a new mod

just askin

No, he's been around quite long, and been a moderator for quite long aswell, he's just not been super active lately due to work...

Sent from my SM-G903F

No, he's been around quite long, and been a moderator for quite long aswell, he's just not been super active lately due to work...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Work, lets call it that...... I prefer to call it a living hell that doesnt pay nearly as much as I would want. ;)

• Like 1