RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
hamzawe21

Need Help regarding xbox360 Jtag

Hello everyone, 
I had the Xbox 360 for a long while , that I recently stopped using since almost all of my friends turned to the new Gen , and i switched to PC gaming myself , So I decided to Jtag it , a friend of mine did it for me and he was pretty nice and insisted that he doesn't want to get paid for his service , we knew each other for a good 20 years .  :thumbup: 
Unfortunately this left me blind and he delivered my device after 3 days or so , and I had no idea how it works and stuff . 
Did alot of research to understand the diffrent terms , not getting online and so . 
In addition i decided to download the Kinect data my self because my kids wanted to play with it and i dont want to repeatedly ask for his help . 
Now going to where i started to get some troubles .  :unsure: 
I open my xbox and it opens the Aurora Dash board , nice and sweet , played many of the games he provided me ,downloaded a ps1 emulator , and then I decided to give it a go and try to download the games from a good tut. on youtube , and did the iso extraction and everything , some games required to be connected to xbox live , other like GTA would just stick in the loading screen , and some games would have 2 "discs" that i neither know which one would play the game , and if i open any , they would occasionally crash .
so listing things up 
If you need any information such as the dashboard update , xbox ,etc . I would gladly tell you
1.Why do some games show up as 2 sperate discs in the dashboard , and which one should I open 
2.Why do some games crash at a certain point 

4.Can i Download games directly from a disc which i own.

Thank you in advance

No Warez request !

Dr.Gonzo

• Like 1

1) Because they have 2 discs... depends on the game... but try disc 1 first...

2) that one depends on the game, the settings for dashlaunch etc.

4) Yes, you can...

Sent from my SM-G903F

I wrote a nice guide, there is a link in my sig, that will tell you everything you need to know about your RGH/JTAG console. It seems to me, that you might want to read through it, as it will answer 90% of your questions, reguarding dashlaunch, Kinect updates, System Updates, etc. It is the first link under helpful links in my sig.

• Like 4

If a game is crashing it might be a bad backup.  I would recommend you delete the copy you have and put a new one on that is confirmed to be a good backup by checking against a source like abgx360gui. 

• Like 1

It may also be old kernel, missing Avatar data, a bad TU or dashlaunch plugins/settings that cause the problem, the most common issues when games are crashing are old kernel and/or corrupt game data

Sent from my SM-G903F

I wrote a nice guide, there is a link in my sig, that will tell you everything you need to know about your RGH/JTAG console. It seems to me, that you might want to read through it, as it will answer 90% of your questions, reguarding dashlaunch, Kinect updates, System Updates, etc. It is the first link under helpful links in my sig.

Thank you 

It may also be old kernel, missing Avatar data, a bad TU or dashlaunch plugins/settings that cause the problem, the most common issues when games are crashing are old kernel and/or corrupt game data

Sent from my SM-G903F

So how can i Title update or upgrade my kernel , my friend told me he placed the latest updates and aurora version , and all the games he placed for me were working nicely , Should i just ask him to put me the games i need , 

And oh , Kinect is working fine after i downloaded the Data