RealModScene
Be4stElectrjc

Remote Play Over Internet

Did you understand the question?

House 1: Xbox 360 turned on.

House 2: PC turned on. Play from here.

Is it more clear now?

You would need to have a device that records the video from the console and something that sends the input to the console...

It's also important that the recording device is lag free, otherwise it'll be impossible to actually play...

I was waiting for you. Streaming part is done with Xbox 360 plugged in Xbox One HDMI IN and One streams to 10.

For Remote Play part i am thinking to write something for PC.

Learning something about it looking to this one:

I know is for Xbox One and it isn't my purpose but can help.

https://github.com/Schamper/xbox-remote-power

I don't know if there is a command you can send to a Xbox 360 to power it on remotely i'm afraid, it could be done using a arduino (or similar) with a IR led, after checking what the Xbox 360 remote sends (the media remote that is, not the controller)...

I know you can use a CronusMAX to send inputs from your computer to the console, but it doesn't exactly have a remote control plugin or anything like that which lets you record the input on one computer and play it back on another... however... it does support xinput for example on the local pc, and there might be something you can use that records xinput and sends it over the web to another computer and plays it back there...

How can i check what it sends?

I need exactly something that records xinput in order to transmit it to my Xbox 360 from my computer.

How can i check what it sends?

I need exactly something that records xinput in order to transmit it to my Xbox 360 from my computer.

you would need to have something that records IR data...

For Turn on seems NIC isn't powered in stand-by state, so no WOL with VLAN. What about USB IR Transceiver and WinLIRC?

Then i buy a Universal Media Remote for Xbox 360 and copy IR signal to turn on/off in WinLIRC, that will send it to Xbox 360. This one to analyze?

http://ostan.cz/IR_protocol_analyzer/

Btw i am interested in virtual splitscreen. I can achieve it on PS3, PS4, Xbox One and PC but on Xbox 360 there isn't remote play.

CronusMAX+Usb Network Gate could be the key for the remote play.

My Xbox 360 - My PC with CronusMAX - Usb Network Gate - My friend PC with his controller - Usb Network gate =

My Xbox 360 - My PC with CronusMAX and my friend's controller.

Could work? Titan One has all options of CronusMAX plus some other smart things and it seems CronusMAX is discontinued. Maybe it is better to use Titan One instead.

How Xbox 360 communicate to controller then? IR?

"Xbox Wireless" A proprietry 2.4Ghz RF Protocol

For Turn on seems NIC isn't powered in stand-by state, so no WOL with VLAN. What about USB IR Transceiver and WinLIRC?

Then i buy a Universal Media Remote for Xbox 360 and copy IR signal to turn on/off in WinLIRC, that will send it to Xbox 360. This one to analyze?

http://ostan.cz/IR_protocol_analyzer/

Btw i am interested in virtual splitscreen. I can achieve it on PS3, PS4, Xbox One and PC but on Xbox 360 there isn't remote play.

CronusMAX+Usb Network Gate could be the key for the remote play.

My Xbox 360 - My PC with CronusMAX - Usb Network Gate - My friend PC with his controller - Usb Network gate =

My Xbox 360 - My PC with CronusMAX and my friend's controller.

Could work? Titan One has all options of CronusMAX plus some other smart things and it seems CronusMAX is discontinued. Maybe it is better to use Titan One instead.

CronusMAX Has been replaced by CronusMAX Plus, Titan One is a new product derived from CronusMAX and doesn't actually have new features not available to the cm, infact a new update is coming soonish (i know as i'm part of the team) with more cool features that likely will never come to the titan one... for the record, titan one only have partial crossover support for ps4 and will never have full support like CronusMAX does (a hardware limitation, same limitation is there on older cm's upgraded to cmax plus...)

I highly recommend staying as far away from titan one as humanly possible...

Sent from my SM-G903F

"Xbox Wireless" A proprietry 2.4Ghz RF Protocol

CronusMAX Has been replaced by CronusMAX Plus, Titan One is a new product derived from CronusMAX and doesn't actually have new features not available to the cm, infact a new update is coming soonish (i know as i'm part of the team) with more cool features that likely will never come to the titan one... for the record, titan one only have partial crossover support for ps4 and will never have full support like CronusMAX does (a hardware limitation, same limitation is there on older cm's upgraded to cmax plus...)

I highly recommend staying as far away from titan one as humanly possible...

Sent from my SM-G903F

Solved both problems then.

Hardware or software update for CronusMAX Plus? Because if it is hardware i wait until it comes out, if it is software no problem.