RealModScene
johnmerrick

batman origins method of install

this must have been talked about but i'm searched and found  one or two threads without any answers really.

so......   how do you install the  2 discs?    1 disc is single player 2 disc  i'm told is multi language and multi player.

i know  there are different methods for different multi disc games. what's the method for this game  where the title updates will work also.

thanks

Note: Many have said that Disc 1 is Single Player Only and Disc 2 Contains Multiplayer Mode and Language Packs.

For those who are having problems loading the game via FSD, Here are some workarounds you can try ...

Tested with External and Internal Hard Drive.

The folder structure used is as follows:

Games \ Batman Arkham Origins \ Disc 1 \ Extracted Files.

Games \ Batman Arkham Origins \ Disc 2 \ Extracted Files. (Optional Multiplayer Mode)

Workarounds:

1. For Single Player, Launch "SP.xex" file within Disc 1 folder using FSD File Manager.

For Multiplayer, Launch "MP.xex" file within Disc 2 folder using FSD File Manager.

1a. Seeing that the game does not require back-to-back disc swapping, You can delete the original default.xex file from both Disc 1 and Disc 2 folder and rename "SP.xex" and "MP.xex" to "default. xex "respectively and launch game as normal.

If you're not using FSD then just make sure you boot your console straight to Original NXE dashboard and launch the game in GOD Format or XEX Format using xexmenu.

thanks i read that from that web site already. they say you can't use tu with that workaround.

so far all i get is the game crashing... i keep at it though

so i'm just trying to play the first disc and i get the fatal error fsd reboots. you should be able to load the first disc without the second

this  is driving me crazy :veryangry:

thanks i read that from that web site already. they say you can't use tu with that workaround.

so far all i get is the game crashing... i keep at it though

Yes, I want to help bring him from this site what's the problem?!

How do you know the files you have aren't corrupted or the game source

game runs when you go into file manager and run single player xex (sp.xex)  other people have had same problem from  my searching on the  internet

i'll reinstall and see.

what is the game source and where is it located?

Try running the game as a GOD instead of extracted, see if that fixes the problem

game runs when you go into file manager and run single player xex (sp.xex)  other people have had same problem from  my searching on the  internet

i'll reinstall and see.

what is the game source and where is it located?

Have you updated your dash lately? Default.xex could have a dash requirement while sp.xex doesnt have a dash requirement..

I'll try the game myself and see what i can come up with and let you know

• Like 2

Try running the game as a GOD instead of extracted, see if that fixes the problem

tried didn't work also ran  GOD  with aurora didn't work  running sp.xex from file manager works or changing sp.xex to default.xex and deleting original deafult.xex works but you can't get  TU's to work without original default.xex

Have you updated your dash lately? Default.xex could have a dash requirement while sp.xex doesnt have a dash requirement..

I'll try the game myself and see what i can come up with and let you know

thanks

my dash is 17.... something i forget the number but it should be good enough maybe that fact that i can't get the xbox1 covers  is tied into it some how.

well looks like a got it to work. i don't need the second disc just the first so i  deleted default.xex and renamed sp.xex default.xex.

in order to get the TU and DLC's to work i added  TU4 to the sp.xex file. so now i can run the game from fsd game list with the dlc's.

:clap:

well looks like a got it to work. i don't need the second disc just the first so i deleted default.xex and renamed sp.xex default.xex.

in order to get the TU and DLC's to work i added TU4 to the sp.xex file. so now i can run the game from fsd game list with the dlc's.

:clap:

Just started extracting the discs mate.. will have a look to see whats up still..

Just started extracting the discs mate.. will have a look to see whats up still..

yes please do. i did a work around but i'm very interested in why the  normal way can't work.

thanks

yes please do. i did a work around but i'm very interested in why the  normal way can't work.

thanks

ok.. so i got the game, MEDIA ID: 1E1F12E7, and the game worked normally launching from default.xex.. TU or no TU..

now.. what "COULD" have happened.. is you mixed up the default.xex's as i did try it with disc 2's default.xex and the game would crash..

disc 1:

2qvfd5j.png

disc 2:

6zotj4.png

if you have the same media ID as me.. they should be the same sha-256, i'd recommend you check your default.xex's

with either xextool or 360mpgui to check the info mate.. disc 1's info will say

"Disc Number: 1" 

"Number of Discs: 2"

2zovurd.png

question what was your sent up ? where did the files and folders go ? also what is your dash 17489?

Dash 17349, and on dash 16537.. dash required is 16202 by the game.. as i said.. check your default.xex's.. there are many ways as i described above.

Edit: also my files were kept as the disc structure.. just copied over the game, even left $SystemUpdate in there 2..

Edit 2: there is even an aurora trainer for the game.. these kind require TU to be installed and working correctly for them to activate.. which means others have gotten this to work normally as well..

i'm not sure i understand check the default.xex do you mean i could have labeled disc 1 disc 2 by mistake?

also how did  you set it up by that i  mean your game path

i'm not sure i understand check the default.xex do you mean i could have labeled disc 1 disc 2 by mistake?

also how did  you set it up by that i  mean your game path

Try completely deleting disc 2, and making sure disc 1 isn't part of the name to avoid problems with autoswapping etc. etc.

What he's saying is that disc 2's default.xex doesn't work, but the one from disc 1 does...