RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
kaitlin4599

need help installing multi disk details inside

ok so i have a copy of red dead redemption on my hard drive its split into the folders disk one and dsik 2 how ever theres no install disk as both folders have a default xex any ideas how i ftp these folders to my internal hard drive so that aurora dash will see the game and allow me to play it

below i atached pix of the situation i need to ftp these folders to my games folder so aurora will see them as a game

post-74420-0-88106600-1461188823_thumb.jpg

post-74420-0-09205300-1461188825_thumb.jpg

post-74420-0-06043800-1461188826_thumb.jpg

ok so i have a copy of red dead redemption on my hard drive its split into the folders disk one and dsik 2 how ever theres no install disk as both folders have a default xex any ideas how i ftp these folders to my internal hard drive so that aurora dash will see the game and allow me to play it

below i atached pix of the situation i need to ftp these folders to my games folder so aurora will see them as a game

I would imagine it's the same as any other install. FTP into Games folder and create a single folder called Red Dead Redemption, or how ever you feel like spelling it, then Put disk1 and disk2 folders inside that. Make sure that you set the correct scan depth and scan for new titles afterwards. Is there a specific problem you're having with FTP? Have you tried something and it's not working??

GOTY versions of games that came with a single disc in the original version tends to have a DLC Install disc + Game Disc, the DLC Install disc generally don't work unless running from the DVD Drive

if u look at the photos u will see that there is no install disk only 2 disks with an xex in both disk folders

I will give the answer you are seeking.. as i have this game.. lolz..

disk 2 is a separate game altogether, not needed for disc 1 at all.. if you put both of them onto your HDD, when Aurora scans it will show the EXACT same details.. and you will have to rename the 2nd one so you don't get confused.. 

now, for future reference, if there is no content folder on disc 1 or 2, then they are both required to play.. as with FF13..

hope this helps ;-)

• Like 1