RealModScene
faresoyam

Backup games

I have few questions I didn't found them on Google because they are very noobish questions my friend ask me about them i didn't know the correct answer

1 can rghed Xbox read backup games without CD ROM flashing

2 what will happen if enter a backup game CD into original Xbox

3 if I use hacked save in original Xbox I will get ban the game is GTA 5

4 can I copy backup game to use it in aurora (make it god or nxe)

5 its normal to copy profile and game save (move it to flash memory then copy it on computer and return it to the xbox and copy it to another one)

1: Not from written disc

2: Play DVD menu so basically nothing

3: Very possible if it even worked due to the per console data

4: Only if your RGH/Jtag condole has flashed DVD ROM

5: Only if your modding your profile data in some way i/e making offline2online using 360mp or changing the xuid in the gamesave to your console then yes move from 360 to usb then pc - make changes back on usb then back to 360

I have few questions I didn't found them on Google because they are very noobish questions my friend ask me about them i didn't know the correct answer

1 can rghed Xbox read backup games without CD ROM flashing

2 what will happen if enter a backup game CD into original Xbox

3 if I use hacked save in original Xbox I will get ban the game is GTA 5

4 can I copy backup game to use it in aurora (make it god or nxe)

5 its normal to copy profile and game save (move it to flash memory then copy it on computer and return it to the xbox and copy it to another one)

If in 1 you mean can you source iso files and transfer the contents to the console then yes you can just as you can insert your retail disc and extract the data to the HDD/USB. You cannot however source an iso, write it to disc and then play in console.
  • Like 1

Insert MU/USB to the console your removing from enter NXE dash Settings Storage Transfer Data and select what you wish then repeat in the other console this time copy from MU/USB to HDD >> Profile and such cannot be converted to GOD as far as I know 

If I burn god or nxe to DVD it will work ?

There isn't copy option for profiles I wan to copy them not moving them :)

Nope, GOD/NXE Rips won't work when burnt to a DVD, the only thing that you can burn to a DVD is an iso with the appropriate security data...

You can move the profile to the USB drive, make a copy of it on your PC and move it back followed by restoring it on the USB, voila, you've now copied it...

If the Xbox detected that the profile on the flash memory and in it what will happen

There is no problem in this way to copy profiles ??

If the Xbox detected that the profile on the flash memory and in it what will happen

There is no problem in this way to copy profiles ??

What??

If you didn't copy it correctly, it won't show up when you restored the files onto the USB Drive... just copy the entire hidden "Xbox 360" folder (if you chose to use it like a System Memory) or "Content" folder if you chose to use it as-is

Honestly, no idea... it'll probably ignore the profile on the USB, or display it separately

You can use party buffalo to create a backup of a flash drive that has your profile on it or hdd including any data

when transferring a saved profile on a flash drive or external hdd,then moving it back to a 360,the 360 automatically deletes the profile on the flash drive after the move.This is annoying if you want to sync across multiple 360's,i get around this by using party buffalo to restore backup images of my profile so now my profile is the same across all my 360's including all saves