RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Harsh Vardhan

Changing region of xbox 360 iso. Help needed

Hello, I have some iso's for xbox360 in NTSC format. My xbox 360 is Pal and is flashed but I am unable to play the iso's on my console due to different regions. I want to know is it possible to change the region code of the iso from NTSC to PAL or region free? If so please guide me how to do it.

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you . =)

It is not possible to change region code of Xbox 360 ISOs. The only alternative is JTAG/RGH Xbox 360 unit.

• Like 2

You can on the JTAG Harsh but your cousin can't cross regions on a modified DVD ROM. Buy a console from another region and a power adapter and your good to go though lol  :thumbsup:

You can on the JTAG Harsh but your cousin can't cross regions on a modified DVD ROM. Buy a console from another region and a power adapter and your good to go though lol  :thumbsup:

The PSU/Power adapter is cross compatible across regions, so no need for an additional PSU unless playing on both consoles at the same time

Didn't know that Swizzy thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The only thing that the PSU don't do is 110v vs. 220v... meaning, you can't use a US PSU in Europe (110v in the States and 220v in Europe)

Yeah about that Swizzy a while ago I bought 3xbox consoles for £20 rrod on 2 and one was apparently a U.S console. Does that mean if I buy a PSU from eBay.com I could get it working? Incidentally the 2 apparrent rrod both worked fine

Yeah about that Swizzy a while ago I bought 3xbox consoles for £20 rrod on 2 and one was apparently a U.S console. Does that mean if I buy a PSU from eBay.com I could get it working? Incidentally the 2 apparrent rrod both worked fine

Yes, the only thing that matters is that you need to check the 12v amps to identify which PSU(s) are compatible, depending on what motherboard it has it's compatible backwards but not forwards (203w PSU's are compatible with all, 175w is compatible with Falcon/Opus/Jasper and slims (with an adapter) and 150w PSU's are Jasper/Slim (again with the adapter))

Yes, the only thing that matters is that you need to check the 12v amps to identify which PSU(s) are compatible, depending on what motherboard it has it's compatible backwards but not forwards (203w PSU's are compatible with all, 175w is compatible with Falcon/Opus/Jasper and slims (with an adapter) and 150w PSU's are Jasper/Slim (again with the adapter))

Ok will look into that thank you kind sir

The only thing that the PSU don't do is 110v vs. 220v... meaning, you can't use a US PSU in Europe (110v in the States and 220v in Europe)

It is not possible to change region code of Xbox 360 ISOs. The only alternative is JTAG/RGH Xbox 360 unit.

Thank you everyone for your help . =)