RealModScene
shawn24589

Kinect tutorials don't cover my problem

My Xbox 360 is a dual nand slim. When I turn off the mod. Kinect games work fine. When I turn on the mod and try to play a kinect disc or backup off my hard drive, kinect doesn't work in freestyle dash 3 rev 755. I'm promoted with a error stating I need an update. Games still run. No kinect tho. When I go to the system info. My console is 2.0.17489.0 and my kinect is the same version. So updating with a jump drive doesn't work when I download the same dash like I'm told to do ina tutorial. And my avatars do work when the mod is off. But when the mod is on. Freestyle has no avatar.

Not sure how to boot daahlaunch

You need to have the avatar data installed for 17489, most likely it's not installed for the mod part of your system...

There was another post with a fix for a similar issue http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4189-aurora-and-kinect/?p=36137.

Setting Dashlaunch: nohealth = true fixed the problem for me on Steel Battalion's Kinect game.

As far as launching Dashlaunch... If you don't have it scanned into Aurora, you can always go to it with the file manager and launch the xex directly.

But yeah, like Swizzy said, it probably doesn't have Avatar Data installed for your RGH side.

• Like 1

I finally found dashlaunch. Hdd./dashlaunch/installer/default.xex

When I saw installer then an xex. I was always scared to click it. GRE balls today and said EF it. So figured out how to disable the system update stop. Biggest mistake ever was I was wrong about the dashboard version and kinect version. I downloaded 2.0.17489.0 but the dash was 2.0.17349.0. I'm such an idiot. I swaer I checked like 2 or 3 times and still managed to get the dash version. Wrong so I downloaded the wrong one

I finally found dashlaunch. Hdd./dashlaunch/installer/default.xex

When I saw installer then an xex. I was always scared to click it. GRE balls today and said EF it. So figured out how to disable the system update stop. Biggest mistake ever was I was wrong about the dashboard version and kinect version. I downloaded 2.0.17489.0 but the dash was 2.0.17349.0. I'm such an idiot. I swaer I checked like 2 or 3 times and still managed to get the dash version. Wrong so I downloaded the wrong one

You can always get the update from gxarena, the link is at the top of this forum ;-)
  • Like 1