RealModScene
fulltimehustler

Watching DVDs not working

ok so today i found out i cant watch dvds anymore through the disc option. i tried through the nxe dash and also the xbox button. neither work.

is there a way to watch dvds in aurora?

ffplay i cant figure out how to watch dvds, and its hit and miss with ffplay anyway.

i can watch dvds if i load FSD and launch from the FSD dash!

i have aurora 5.b rgh2, and dvd player seems to be fine, games work, dvds work within fsd.

ALSO... when i press the xbox button, it says "FReestyle Home" still, aurora is my default though and it takes me to aurora, just says the wrong thing. is this something i can fix or no?

search forum the fix is round here somewhere or in the tuts section,or just leave it since you know where it's pointing too

ok so today i found out i cant watch dvds anymore through the disc option. i tried through the nxe dash and also the xbox button. neither work.

is there a way to watch dvds in aurora?

ffplay i cant figure out how to watch dvds, and its hit and miss with ffplay anyway.

i can watch dvds if i load FSD and launch from the FSD dash!

i have aurora 5.b rgh2, and dvd player seems to be fine, games work, dvds work within fsd.

I recall that... but... i don't remember what the fix was...

What kernel are you on? what dashlaunch version? do you have any plugins loaded? are you using ConnectX?

ALSO... when i press the xbox button, it says "FReestyle Home" still, aurora is my default though and it takes me to aurora, just says the wrong thing. is this something i can fix or no?

It's because we're using the FSD plugin... there are skins for the FSD plugin in the forum...

i think i need to update my kernal, just found out in a dif thread!

i should only have the normal plug ins like link and fsd.

i read the fsd plugin wont be around much longer plus im not concerned much with the "freestyle home" part too much anyway. ill look into the skins tho, havent messed with skins at all o dashboards either.