RealModScene
nonticonosco

Problem TU

Hello guys I have just entered the fallout 3 dlc in the appropriate folder , and I downloaded the TU but also tells me if the active TU 0

how can I do ?

Ps. i have Aurora 0.5b - Dashlaunch 3.16 - kernel 17489

Ps.I am Italian and sorry for my english

not sure what you mean?

did you try to go into the title update option, while looking at the box art. then disable the one you dont want and enable the title update you want.

Makes no difference if all are selected,the most latest will be the one that gets used,however you need to match correct tu for the game or it won't work

• Like 1

Makes no difference if all are selected,the most latest will be the one that gets used,however you need to match correct tu for the game or it won't work

do you mean like matching region for title update and game? havent played this game in a long time. i should get the dlc and play it one more time with dlc.

yes matching media ID to the tu your using,if you downloaded with aurora from unity it will be the correct one required.You can match tu to media ID at unity by using web browser

• Like 1

yes matching media ID to the tu your using,if you downloaded with aurora from unity it will be the correct one required.You can match tu to media ID at unity by using web browser

It's actually "BaseVersion" that really matters, however MediaID is usually the same across the BaseVersion :p

in practice I have fallout 3 and TU 3 downloaded with aurora although activated is not detected but also happens if I insert it in the cache folder 

when start the game e press botton guide down right it says ID Mid e TU 0  :sweat:

in practice I have fallout 3 and TU 3 downloaded with aurora although activated is not detected but also happens if I insert it in the cache folder 

when start the game e press botton guide down right it says ID Mid e TU 0  :sweat:

Are you sure it's the cache type of TU?

The TU is TU_11561UL_ etc..

and i have other problem http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6042-system-link/ but with black ops3 tu 3 and MW3 tu 23 >.> Modem is Thompson tg784N all passed but yesterday with the modem alice i have played with system link on black ops 3

Is possible that my modem thompson tg784N is incompatible with system link ?

The TU is TU_11561UL_ etc..

and i have other problem http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/6042-system-link/ but with black ops3 tu 3 and MW3 tu 23 >.> Modem is Thompson tg784N all passed but yesterday with the modem alice i have played with system link on black ops 3

Is possible that my modem thompson tg784N is incompatible with system link ?

Quite possible either that or the connection itself, speak with your ISP and check what type of connection you have...

It's adsl with a shite modem,you can't even give them away or so i thought,i stand corrected

Swizzy i have resolved question of TU

For the modem tg784N I waited the 5 minutes on black ops 2 and i found the matches but when I wanted to get me out the error not possible partecipate session...

What should I say from me ISP (Tiscali) ?

Ps. At home with other modem and ISP system link work perfect

Swizzy i have resolved question of TU

For the modem tg784N I waited the 5 minutes on black ops 2 and i found the matches but when I wanted to get me out the error not possible partecipate session...

What should I say from me ISP (Tiscali) ?

Ps. At home with other modem and ISP system link work perfect

Well, it appears that your connection speed might be too slow, or it's another issue, you're able to connect... partially... i can't tell you more then that i'm afraid =/

place the tg78 in place of the other modem & see what happens,if it works then look at adsl filter or cabling.However if your using the tg as a wireless connection,you'll need the modem real close to the 360 as i found the wireless on one of those modems when i had adsl absolutely useless in signal strength.You'll need to change cables & filter before contacting the isp as they'll want you to do that first.Then ask for a ping test that'll give them idea if there's a communication issue up to the modem

edit:change cables & filter & retry to see if improvement,you'll need to use a known good adsl filter