RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
tonycrew

xeBuild GUI 2.097 and CB Versions

Ok I am building an image for a Trinity and the dumped Nand is CB Vers 9231 which means I should be able to use RGH 2.0 when I go to build the image if gives me a message about are you sure you want to build glitch2 the app suggests using glitch 9231 but I though glitch for trinity was CB 9188,9230 anyway if I use suggested glitch I then have a CB 9188 on the new generated image..? what ever RGH i use 1 or 2 I end up with CB 9188, i'm a little confused by this.

P.S. This is an update to an already running RGH box, but the Nand is the original before Glitch

Ok I am building an image for a Trinity and the dumped Nand is CB Vers 9231 which means I should be able to use RGH 2.0 when I go to build the image if gives me a message about are you sure you want to build glitch2 the app suggests using glitch 9231 but I though glitch for trinity was CB 9188,9230 anyway if I use suggested glitch I then have a CB 9188 on the new generated image..? what ever RGH i use 1 or 2 I end up with CB 9188, i'm a little confused by this.

P.S. This is an update to an already running RGH box, but the Nand is the original before Glitch

9231 is retail.. but glitched is  9188 so.. you'll be fine mate.. there really isnt a rgh2.0 as slims already had split cb's before the patch..

Edit: what program are you using to create the image.. both XeBuildGUI and Jrunner make images with 9188 CB's... just tested it..

It's a little confusing due to Trinity being a bit of both actually, Trinity was first glitched with RGH 1.0, with the same style as RGH 2.0 is for every other motherboard...

The CB_A version doesn't really matter that much, 9188, 9230 or 9231... they all become 9188 in the end anyways, 9231 isn't glitchable, 9188 and 9230 is... but, to make it easier, we only use 9188... meaning less patches required ;)