RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Serdar79us

harddisk recomend?

Hi

I both resend ago 3tb harddisk fore the xbox360

I saw in forms that the xbox360 does not support 3tb i had to give it back. it said that 2tb is recomandid

Is this right?

Can i have some advise of witch harddisk i sould buy?

Thanks.

Most 2TB or smaller HDD's will work fine, personally i prefer using WD's drives, they never failed me...

3TB is possible to have, but it's rare that it works... there's someone that got it to work, not sure exactly how... but... stick to 2TB and you're good to go... you probably won't be using that much anyways... if you feel the need to have > 2TB you might want to remove some games you don't play...

for internal, 2.5" 5400rpm.. brands are a personal thing.. i myself have a 1TB toshiba hdd.. works great..

Yeah, I have 30 original Xbox games and around 200 360 games. Just under 1TB left to play with. If you need more you can always add another hdd. Someone on here posted that he's running 6TB, Lolz. 2-2TB externals and a 2TB internal

Yeah, I have 30 original Xbox games and around 200 360 games. Just under 1TB left to play with. If you need more you can always add another hdd. Someone on here posted that he's running 6TB, Lolz. 2-2TB externals and a 2TB internal

yeah but that is the max.. as the 360 wont read a 3rd external.. lmao.. might be doable with a usb hub.. but i cant test that out haha... seeing as i dont have 1..

Edit: i've tested the 3rd external thing with 3 flash drives.. 32gb, 16gb and 8gb.. 3rd one never shows lmao.. 

• Like 1

yeah but that is the max.. as the 360 wont read a 3rd external.. lmao.. might be doable with a usb hub.. but i cant test that out haha... seeing as i dont have 1..

I think if you need more then 6TBs you're probably already the CEO of Gamefly, lmao

I think if you need more then 6TBs you're probably already the CEO of Gamefly, lmao

i need to get me a 6tb usb3.0 external now.. for my x1.. as 360 games are officially playable now on x1 hahahahahaha

• Like 2

i need to get me a 6tb usb3.0 external now.. for my x1.. as 360 games are officially playable now on x1 hahahahahaha

Oh, cool. Was waiting for my Dirt 3 to be downloadable.

Oh, cool. Was waiting for my Dirt 3 to be downloadable.

played that @ 3:01pm EST when it was avail.. ahahahaahahaha

• Like 1