RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gtrerocdgfy55

where i store the image the jpg

you would replace the image in the skin.. pretty simple.. haha

Or... you put it in the backgrounds folder and change the settings :)

Or... you put it in the backgrounds folder and change the settings :)

Yep, was just getting ready to post, but had to test it first, lolz.

I did't have the Backgrounds folder, so had to create it.

or delete the wallpaper layer, and create an image template and set the newer image that way, MANY diff approaches, BUT i was just giving him the simplest way without the SDK installed.. haha 

or delete the wallpaper layer, and create an image template and set the newer image that way, MANY diff approaches, BUT i was just giving him the simplest way without the SDK installed.. haha 

I must've misunderstood. I thought you were giving advice on modifying the skin.

Youz gots skinz on z brain lately, lmao.

I must've misunderstood. I thought you were giving advice on modifying the skin.

Youz gots skinz on z brain lately, lmao.

haha.. being bugged alot in PM's because Swizzy sends em to me.. lolz.. but yeah.. was tinkering alot with em lately.. haha.. BUT the SDK isn't widely avail.. and XZPTool is.. so just replacing Aurora.Background.jpg is simplest way ;-)

The simplest method without the SDK is to add a background to the background folder and changing it in the settings... this doesn't require any knowledge of any kind other then transfering the file which you need to have either way...

haha.. being bugged alot in PM's because Swizzy sends em to me.. lolz.. but yeah.. was tinkering alot with em lately.. haha.. BUT the SDK isn't widely avail.. and XZPTool is.. so just replacing Aurora.Background.jpg is simplest way ;-)

yeah maybe, we'll agree to disagree, haha. I personally think that Ftp in to create a folder and drop your image is easier than ftp in to pull out the skin and the download a program to edit it, then ftp it back in. But, whatever, give 'em as many ways as he can.

Besides, at least with the Background image folder, I believe he can take it across different skins, as opposed to being stuck with whatever skin he mods.

• Like 1

The simplest method without the SDK is to add a background to the background folder and changing it in the settings... this doesn't require any knowledge of any kind other then transfering the file which you need to have either way...

yeah maybe, we'll agree to disagree, haha. I personally think that Ftp in to create a folder and drop your image is easier than ftp in to pull out the skin and the download a program to edit it, then ftp it back in. But, whatever, give 'em as many ways as he can.

Besides, at least with the Background image folder, I believe he can take it across different skins, as opposed to being stuck with whatever skin he mods.

AHHH.. i get ya.. haha.. i had it as Aurora/background/(folder)/image.jpg

haha but all that is needed is Aurora/background/image.jpg.. hahaha.. didnt know all that.. but yeah MUCH simpler.. my apologies..

BUT to answer the OP,  Place in Aurora/Background/ then press B, and change in Theme settings.. lolz

• Like 2

AHHH.. i get ya.. haha.. i had it as Aurora/background/(folder)/image.jpg

haha but all that is needed is Aurora/background/image.jpg.. hahaha.. didnt know all that.. but yeah MUCH simpler.. my apologies..

BUT to answer the OP,  Place in Aurora/Background/ then press B, and change in Theme settings.. lolz

Yeah, it used to just go in Aurora's root in previous versions. Back then it needed to be named background with .dds/.jpg/.png/.bmp extension.

I would assume those extensions are still valid, but since you can now choose the image through the GUI, it shouldn't matter what you name the file.

Yeah, it used to just go in Aurora's root in previous versions. Back then it needed to be named background with .dds/.jpg/.png/.bmp extension.

I would assume those extensions are still valid, but since you can now choose the image through the GUI, it shouldn't matter what you name the file.

nah, names don't matter.. haha.. as long as it's in the right place..

28s4jt1.jpg

Time to take my arse back to my X1.. and play destiny!!! lmfao

Edit: And this way doesn't change GFX and such

2s13wo9.jpg

• Like 2