RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
road hazard

Deleted games still showing up and YATU question

Using the Aurora file manager, I deleted a couple of XBLA games from the internal hdd and a game or two from an external USB hdd on my old phat JTAG'd console. No matter what I tried, the games were still showing up when scrolling through my list. I tried to manually scan again but the only thing that worked for me (to remove them) was to delete the content paths and re-add them and let Aurora download all the covers again for everything. Is there a bug with Aurora not removing content deleted via the browser or did I miss something?

YATU=Yet Another Titlle Update

Is it a true statement that if I select a game, then go to Title Updates and hit the right bumper to switch to Unity Maketplace and only see the option to "select download device" (meaning I guess, no TU's are there) ..... if no TU's are listed for a game on Unity, they either don't exist or nobody has uploaded it, correct? I have seen a few games where I COULD d/l TU's like for Angry Birds but scrolling through a lot of my other games, I'm surprised there are no TU's for some of the bigger/more popular games and this made me wonder if there ARE updates but they're just not on Unity.

Attention MY ENGLISH IS BAD :D

For first question press Y on game in Aurora, then go to the bottom and press Left until Delete option is shows. 

Second question games have Media ID for Each Media ID exist it's own tu, may be for your game media Id no tu in unity.  

• Like 1

Using the Aurora file manager, I deleted a couple of XBLA games from the internal hdd and a game or two from an external USB hdd on my old phat JTAG'd console. No matter what I tried, the games were still showing up when scrolling through my list. I tried to manually scan again but the only thing that worked for me (to remove them) was to delete the content paths and re-add them and let Aurora download all the covers again for everything. Is there a bug with Aurora not removing content deleted via the browser or did I miss something?

Deleting thru file manager deletes the game from your hard drive, but it doesn't remove the database entry for the game, which is why you still see it in your game list after deleting.  This is not a bug.  This is just how it works.

The only way to remove the game from the list with out deleting the whole scan path is to do what JValeNtine says and open the game details on the particular game and hit the delete button.  It is recommended you delete all games this way instead of thru the file manager or other external means that way Aurora continues to display its information correctly.

There is a feature to remove games if you go to the details screen, it's in the bottom...