RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Severian X

Does Madden16 have 2.0.17489.0 or 2.0.17349.0 system update on the disc?

Does Madden16 have 2.0.17489.0  or  2.0.17349.0 system update on the disc?

ALL discs have a system update on them.. lol.. now which one exactly.. dunno.. i would assume 17349... like FiFa and PES

5d5e3db6ed974f77328d376653bf4fc5.jpg

ABGX360 don't check the actual update, it checks the default.xex for it's minimum required version to run, this may or may not be the update on the disc... the update may be newer then the required one, however as i've explained in a different thread: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5997-new-systemupdate-20174890-out-now it's highly unlikely that this particular game have a higher version as 17489 was released only a couple of days ago, it usually takes a couple of months before discs start having the latest update after it's been released on xbox live

ABGX360 don't check the actual update, it checks the default.xex for it's minimum required version to run, this may or may not be the update on the disc... the update may be newer then the required one, however as i've explained in a different thread: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5997-new-systemupdate-20174890-out-now it's highly unlikely that this particular game have a higher version as 17489 was released only a couple of days ago, it usually takes a couple of months before discs start having the latest update after it's been released on xbox live

wouldn't it be safe to assume that it would have the update that it requires tho?? would be half backwards to require 17349, but have 17150 on disc lol.. 

wouldn't it be safe to assume that it would have the update that it requires tho?? would be half backwards to require 17349, but have 17150 on disc lol..

It'll always be ATLEAST the required version, but it MAY have a higher version on the disc

Hi again SWIZZY

"highly unlikely"  but still possible

what makes me worry is new games like Phantom Pain and  Destiny Taken DONT require 17349 but older kernels

While FIFA, NHL and MAdden all require 17349

Maybe because the sprorts titles are rehashes of last years game and dont require much time to complete while the other titles have been in production for years?

Once again SWIZZY if you happen across a MAdden16 would you be so kind and run it through your tool and inform us conclusively

Thanks

he already did.. did you not look at the pix he posted??

Hey SWIZZY

SInce you do have MAdden16 could you do what I couldn't and run it through your tool and tell us what system update it has on disc?

The way you described it it should take no time or effort to do so

Please and Thank you

I don't have this game, where did you see me say "I have Madden 16"?!

the pic in my post above is from a quote, and it's of ABGX360...

You've been told several methods you can use to check what update, for instance, you can download and install 17349 from GXArena, it's a safe source, i guarantee it as i'm the one that's managing it...

Another method is to just extract the update with the appropriate tools, Daemon Tools is NOT Xbox 360 compatible, the data it grabbed was corrupt, you could see it yourself with the error message you got, the tool works for every single update that's out there at this point in time, nothing has changed with the format... there's no reason for it to give you that error without the file actually being corrupt... (it's the first 4 bytes of the file that it checks)