RealModScene
jackhulk

Possible to rip game directly to ConnectX folder?

Actually, you're wrong... ABGX360 checks the whole Game partition CRC value...

Sorry for my ignorance, but does this mean my original thought is correct, that if ISO passes ABGX360, it's good to go? In other words it checked everything, so game should run just fine/no crashes.

Just to repeat I understand ABGX360 is primarily used for checking stealth for playing online, but as I don't play online, I used it to confirm ISO was good rip, but perhaps this is waste of time? I know the game will sure enough let me know by way of crashing if there is an issue, but nice to know before reaching end of level boss before that happens.

felida, sorry for late reply as been beavering away loading up new drives with games, but as soon as that's completed it will be an honor to shoot you in the face with a rocket launcher! I'm generous with my giving so there is a rocket for everyone else too that wants some!  :2guns:   :vava:

If the ISO passes a ABGX360 check, it should be OK, but... it really depends, if you burn it to a disc that disc might still not work depending on the results of the burn/method used, aswell as your laser...

You don't have to check everything in order to check that the game is correctly dumped tho, what really needs to be checked is the Game Partition CRC, if this is bad... it's a bad/modified rip, if you extract them this is all you have to check, however... extracted may still be corrupted if not done correctly or done to a bad drive...

Many Dashlaunch plugins are known to cause problems with certain games, so if you have trouble with any game, try deleting your launch.ini and using default settings all together (thus no plugin) and see if it works as intended, if not, you'll have to investigate further

Thanks Swizzy. Yeah I noticed that many games do not like 'fakelive' enabled, so will try disabling other options there if I do run in to problems.