RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bare7a

Question about game covers

Since my xbox360 cannot connect to the internet for some reason but it works perfectly fine with connecting with the PC using LAN or WiFi is there a way I could update the the games covers automatically using somekind of a software or at least a way I could do it manually and also which website is storing game covers you will recommend me.

Yes, do it through the WebUI or GaDaBaMa. You can upload custom artwork, change synopsis and even launch games or move them around to different categories.

Website for covers is xboxunity.net

The best way would be to upgrade to Aurora, all of that is much more automated than the FSD way will be. You can even push covers to your xbox from the unity site with 1 click (if you had working internet)

So I can update the covers from my PC which has access to the internet and my Xbox only access to my PC via software used from my PC if I install Aurora dashboard? Is Aurora dashboard enough stable to be used as a main OS?

So I can update the covers from my PC which has access to the internet and my Xbox only access to my PC via software used from my PC if I install Aurora dashboard? Is Aurora dashboard enough stable to be used as a main OS?

There's my Asset editor, it'll give you the ability to select covers, backgrounds etc. the latest version can directly talk to your console over FTP

Yes, Aurora is stable enough to replace FSD completely...