RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Sklzy

Xbox Guide Problems

When I boot into FSD3, everything loads fine. But when I want to use the Xbox Guide, It doesn't show the temperature stats and when I press the Xbox Dashboard button it just closes the Guide and returns to FSD. The Guide also doesn't contain any of the custom FSD Buttons like System Link. The not being able to dashboard also happens on other Homebrew applications. I'd like a bit of assistance.

• Like 1

When I boot into FSD3, everything loads fine. But when I want to use the Xbox Guide, It doesn't show the temperature stats and when I press the Xbox Dashboard button it just closes the Guide and returns to FSD. The Guide also doesn't contain any of the custom FSD Buttons like System Link. The not being able to dashboard also happens on other Homebrew applications. I'd like a bit of assistance.

Go to settings, and load the plugin

Make sure you have the skin files where they belong and the correct data in them, also make sure you don't have any dashlaunch plugin that may be interfering with the FSD plugin

XBDM is known to cause problems with the FSD plugin, i have no idea what "XeNoN" is... but... i'm guessing most of those are going to be bad for all of this ;)

My Plugins are

xbdm

XRPC

XeNoN

JRPC

And my skins are default

not smart are you using xenon offline server files for xbl modding and coming here for help. dump the xenon.xex and we will help you more here. we at RMS.com do not support XBL Modding.

• Like 1

Great, Thanks guys. I was only really using FSD for the disk installer. I'm more of an online modder but I was just wondering why it wasn't working properly.

Great, Thanks guys. I was only really using FSD for the disk installer. I'm more of an online modder but I was just wondering why it wasn't working properly.

The plugin have nothing to do with the disk installer?